Sick: Cheerleaders send a feces pizza to rival team

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
LINK

Cheerleaders Disciplined over Bad Pizza
LAST UPDATE: 6/16/2005 12:36:30 PM
This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

KELLER, Texas (AP) - Four Keller High School cheerleaders were sent home early from camp after allegedly putting human feces on a pizza and trying to frame rival cheerleaders for the deed.

Cheerleaders from rival Fossil Ridge High School had sent the pizza to the Keller squad on the last night of a four-day camp at the University of Texas at Arlington. Less than an hour later, some Keller cheerleaders took the pizza to the Fossil Ridge sponsor, claiming that Fossil Ridge cheerleaders had doctored the pizza with feces.

After questioning, four Keller cheerleaders were sent home, cheerleaders and parents told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for a story in Thursday's editions.

Federal laws bar officials from discussing the girls' discipline, but such an incident would be considered "serious misconduct," district spokesman Jason Meyer told the newspaper. He said punishment could include sending the girls to the district's disciplinary alternative high school and removing them from the team.

The day after the pizza prank, other Keller cheerleaders apologized and read a letter to the Fossil Ridge squad.

I got some of that from Pizza Hut once.

Gross.That reminds me of the story with DMB & how one time a boat was passing underneath a drawbridge & all of a sudden a few gallons of feces came out on top of them.They ended up apologizing though.:o

Ehh gross, that's really nasty. Most people just spit on there hands then shake their rivals hands though...

Now I got the image of a bunch of cheerleaders crapping on a pizza in my head :mad:

hawt

For some reason, after reading this, I find myself not grossed out, but rather... wondering why the Fossil Ridge squad sent the pizza to the rival Keller squad in the first place. :confused:

Daisy said:
For some reason, after reading this, I find myself not grossed out, but rather... wondering why the Fossil Ridge squad sent the pizza to the rival Keller squad in the first place. :confused:

They're cheerleaders. Logic doesn't apply.

"Hey, who ordered the pooparoni with extra cheese!"

jag

jaguarr said:
They're cheerleaders. Logic doesn't apply.

"Hey, who ordered the pooparoni with extra cheese!"

jag

Did I ever mention I was a cheerleader?

Erzengel said:
I doubt you still have the outfit? :p

No, but I have plenty of little short skirts and matching sweaters. ;)

o_O

I was watching an episode of Drawn Together last night on Comedy Central...and that's the Princess and Pig did :confused:

Daisy said:
No, but I have plenty of little short skirts and matching sweaters. ;)
Giving out information of this nature without including pics is highly irresponsible and unbecoming behaviour for a mod.

I was a cheerleader, but I quit when I got to the high school level and realized that I didn't want to wear shirts that said "cheer or die" around school.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Giving out information of this nature without including pics is highly irresponsible and unbecoming behaviour for a mod.

I need a photographer. :(

You know what cracks me up?
Male Cheerleaders.
Not the muscly guys that hurl the girls through the air, the skinny ones, with all of the "razzamatazz".

Kimpossible said:
I was a cheerleader, but I quit when I got to the high school level and realized that I didn't want to wear shirts that said "cheer or die" around school.
...so the shirt ALONE disturbed you?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
You know what cracks me up?
Male Cheerleaders.
Not the muscly guys that hurl the girls through the air, the skinny ones, with all of the "razzamatazz".

I HATE male cheerleaders. :mad:

Daisy said:
I HATE male cheerleaders. :mad:

I thought most guy cheerleaders only joined to hit on the female ones?

The really funny part is that they consider themselves "athletes."

Last I checked, doing cartwheels, yelling, and standing on top of each other isn't a sport :rolleyes:

deepdsh1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"