The Dark Knight Chicago Meeting - CFB

gobrutus

This Is My Boom Stick
Reaction score
9pm Chicago Meeting

Map can be found HERE

We will meet at the Bean between 8:15 and 8:30! Please wear a nametag with your SHH username on it if possible!! We will walk over as a group shortly after 8:30

Confirmed CFB: (Sorry had to go in a rush, couldn't add everyone who's coming)

DrFrommeyer/with Redd as oracle
Byte19
dickgrayson
Dan McCarrin
peeps420
SAMURAI BAT
Andrizzle
Dark Jaguar
GoBrutus
Waiting
SelinaKyle415
kratosdurden
tsondie21
czarag00
Asperitas
Broken Real
Scarecrow360
xero1186
gregchick1
timfalletti
vice7
Perdition
cpnhowdie
vlkers54
Seen
Gold Arrow
humanrobot
chubachub33
NoirMan82
Batman4evr

I will add more as they confirm!

I wont be there with you guys, but it does say that the people online should be ready too.

Maybe we should do some oracle - BATMEN/WOMEN coordination.

talking about online and in person, the people on line may want to record what happens cus it may not be just a live feed (this is my feeling) so just in case something big happens online we can all see it and those on the ground should bring a camera (i know i will be recording every thing i can) just for those online... this is just a thought it may just be a live feed...

Yeah but I have a feeling like how it was for the trailer hunts that people on the ground will get something and the people online get jack s***

Yeah but I have a feeling like how it was for the trailer hunts that people on the ground will get something and the people online get jack s***

i think online might get something this time but who knows but yeah they did get f***** last time...

I wont be there with you guys, but it does say that the people online should be ready too.

Where does it say they need ot be ready too?

Where does it say they need ot be ready too?

If they are referring to what the CFB website states, it only says that they will find a way to show what goes down live, online, for those who cannot make it to NY or Chicago. Nothing about online/ground troops cooperation, but you never know.

Obviously I won't be able to make it considering that I am in Florida. But I sending my cousin and his four friends to go to the event in my behalf and they'll call me once they arrive, also guaranteeing me swag if there is any since I informed them of the event in the first place. It should be pretty sweet! I kind of wish I sent my cousin to the other Chicago events...Could have gotten a lot of the stuff...But this time, I am prepared!

I think I'll send a friend of mine that lives in Chicago to go on my behalf.

I will be taking a bus all the way up from Columbus, Ohio in order to be there at 10pm on Tuesday, so lets figure out how to meet up!

Ummm. Check the counter again. It starts at 9pm CDT.

I think I'll send a friend of mine that lives in Chicago to go on my behalf.

I've asked a friend of mine who lives in Chicago too. I haven't heard back, but I'm hoping he goes.

AzBat

I am wondering what they will have people do at that date adn time.

Okay, let's specualte.

Well I just heard that this is supposed to go down tuesday, do we know where we are supposed to go for this to start exactly?

okay where exactly is the location in Chicago?

I tried to find it on the internet with the coordinates and my computer is being stupid.

okay where exactly is the location in Chicago?

I tried to find it on the internet with the coordinates and my computer is being stupid.

go to the citizens for batman thread page 55 last post in the quotes click pavillian and there is your map sorry I'm on my ipod I would post a link but there is no cut and paste...

Edit you beat me to it... Also thanks cuz no one is going to do all that work for that...

go to the citizens for batman thread page 55 last post in the quotes click pavillian and there is your map sorry I'm on my ipod I would post a link but there is no cut and paste...

Edit you beat me to it... Also thanks cuz no one is going to do all that work for that...

Glad I could help. I might end up having a unit dispatched to the location, after all, so i thought I would look it up.

According to Google Street View its about 150 S Upper Wacker Dr‎. It's just North and West of Sears Tower.

AzBat

According to Google Street View its about 150 S Upper Wacker Dr‎. It's just North and West of Sears Tower.

AzBat

Ya know... yer right. I was just gonna say "but it says 158".. but that's approximately...
looks like the building address there IS 150.

no, we were called a bunch of "crazies" (according to gotham tonight) so someone may just do that in the name of batman

Took the words right out of my mouth. Although I'm a little uncomfortable with being characterized as a chick in a wheelchair. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"