The Dark Knight Chicago Meeting - CFB

Ok!! I am a desperate man here!!

I am looking for 1 ticket to the Woodridge show for the show on Tuesday night.

Here is what I have up for grabs!

DSCF5499.jpg

DSCF5501.jpg

Here is an authentic crew t-shirt from the set. Its a shirt I got from the crew while working on the movie for 7 days last summer. I played a cop named Sgt Andy Spellman and 3 other small roles. You can verify that on my imdb page. Hell, even Rory Bat can confim it! Sorry the shirt is a little wrinkly, its been folded in a box in my storage. I wore a navy blue coloured one to Wizard World this year and someone offered me $60 for it. Another guy right on the floor offered me $80 plus to buy me a new shirt from a booth to wear home. The shirt is an L size. I never wanted to part with anything cool I have like this from the movie but here it is in hopes of going to see the movie early!

DSCF5506.jpg

Or I have A copy of the single disc soundtrack. I had it since Friday and offered it up all weekend but now it isnt such a big deal since it comes out tommorrow.

DSCF5507.jpg

Or I have this. You all know what this is. Heavily scalped and hard to find. It is also the first version face, not the new one shipping in the Scarecrow wave.

Non-TDK related or I have this as well.

f12f_1.jpg

An exclusive TRU colour Spartan EVA from the new Halo 3 line. I picked up an extra for a friend but he got it also before I talked to him. I'm offering it up here before I return it.

So there it is. You can pm me, email me [email protected][/EMAIL">[email protected]"][email protected]
or even call my cell at 815-671-8023 since we are so close and down to the wire!

and where was I at Drizz??!? :grin: i keed!!!:hehe:

Anyone know if River East 21 is selling tickets straight outta the box office for the 18th?
I don't want to purchase them online and I see tickets are selling fast ....

Who's going to take video & or pics of tonight? You can always stash the camera back in your car before you go in! PM me ASAP! Thanks...

Something about this particular scene where Dent is being transported kept "bugging" me - the location looked familiar:

vlcsnaphf0.png

After doing a relatively quick check in Google Earth, I found out why it was "bugging" me.

This was the last spot that "they" took us to during the Citizen's for Batman "rally" in Chicago, when the batsignal on the Sears Tower was lit. Here's the image from Google Earth (with 3D buildings enabled), and our ending location noted in red on one of the corners:

cfbspotlt3.png

So, all of us who attended the "rally", also got treated to visiting one of the filming locations for the movie.

Yup, I noticed that when i first seen the film. Also in the scene where the ferries are leaving the docks is Navy Pier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"