Child's Play : The Series

Don Mancini, you crazy mother ****er. [slow clap]

Bringing back the actual Jennifer Tilly in the Tiffany doll is ****ing insane. Just god bless this insane show. And then they bring back the Glenn doll? Brilliant. I just hope we don't lose Lachlan, as they are doing a great job. God, the Glenn/Tiff/Jennifer/Meg stuff alone was amazing, and then the main four stuff as well. Sweet Chucky vs Buff Chucky. Called the doctor reveal, really. And that nun is going to be a real big problem. Really happy the Colonel was the bald Chucky from the premiere

I think I need to rewatch Seed. Also, I love the surprised looks that the puppets make.

I definitely have to give credit where credit is due to Mancini for what he has pulled off in these last two episodes. As a big Psycho II fan, I couldn't have been happier about the addition of Meg Tilly this season.

Also, having Gina Gershon and Joe Pantoliano pop for a Bound reunion with Jennifer Tilly in the last episode was absolute genius and the kind of clever stuff I want to see more of in this show.

Brad Dourif (gotta remember we have two Dourifs in this) is having way too much fun with the Colonel.

Also, **** you Mancini.

34 years of lore all came to head on this episode, this show is brilliant. I believe in Don Mancini. Brad was doing his best work ever too…

“You think I’m scared to go to hell, f*ck that… I’m from Jersey.” -Chucky

That was best line read of an horror icon…. ever.

Last edited:
Why did I decide to be eating lunch during that last episode, right at that kill? :funny:

Another great season.

Chucky being a chainsaw was up there with Chucky playing PlayStation 4 and going trick-r-treating.

I really have to catch up on the last half of season 2 now.

Oh damn. I had no idea it even started filming. Nice surprise it'll be here in October.

The only show with the guts to nuke Santa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"