Hawkeye Clint and the Barton family!

Reaction score
This thread is for Clint, but since he's a family man..his family shown in Endgame/Age of Ultron might make an appearance here and I don't see why they won't. So I guess this thread should also be dedicated to her wife and kids.

Where's Clint's daughter Dolly? Has she tumbled out of bed? :o

I was taken aback by Clint's family in AOU as anyone but sweet family man Clint along with how grounded his relationship is with the wife and kids resonates with me for some reason and I like how it's portrayed so far.

There aren't over the top histrionics or attempts to inject disfunctional family dynamics to justify drama, it comes across instead as real.

Yeas, Clint can be a doting dad and model husband and he can have a healthy relationship with his kids while also there being tension and issues with how his chosen life affects the family.

Good stuff so far.

Laura Barton is more than meets the eye, because her not showing up with her kids and Clint in New York in the first episode is odd.

I still think she was a Shield agent but I hope they explore it more or give some more hints.

She’s too well-suited to being a superhero wife to not have more to her.

I'm going to go with the theory that she was Mockinbird when she was an agent and retired to focus on her family off the grid. The rolex could be connected to her.

As for her not being in New York, perhaps she wanted Clint spend time with the kids after not seeing them for 5 years. For her it was only 5 seconds.

Laura Barton is more than meets the eye, because her not showing up with her kids and Clint in New York in the first episode is odd.

Eh, it doesn't seem *that* odd to me. Remember, throughout much of his earlier career, the Barton family would be spending a lot more time with Laura than with Clint, since Dad was out on "business trips" so to speak. Given that, it hardly seems shocking that they might do a couple days of Dad Time.

Maybe they would do a Disney+ Original series for Agent Laura.
Just give me Aunt Yelena, Disney. :argh::argh::argh:
Maybe a show with Clint’s whole family (with Laura as Mockingbird) once the kids are old enough to get their archery skills up, and bring alone Kate and Yelena for the ride. The kids will probably learn a bunch of tricks from them too lol. Also the show can finish on Xmas dinner again haha.

I still think she was a Shield agent but I hope they explore it more or give some more hints.

clean.jpg

I wonder if his brother Barney will appear in season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"