Combat chamber thread reborn

Thor up 3-2 over Magneto
Ash 1 to Doom's 4 :doom:
Batman flattened 0 to Ultron 5!

Get your votes in now -- closes at 6 pm tonight. Also -- please pm me suggestions for characters for the next tourney - 6 Heroes and 6 Villains. Thanks Chamberites!

Sorry for the delay chamberites. I am recovering from a bout of pneumonia amongst other health issues.

I will post the next matches tonight. :ghost:

chambercopyie6-1.jpg

LOADS!!!

Round4Heroes.jpg

Round 4 of the Heroes vs. Heroes! VOTE NOW!

Superman vs. Ash J. Williams :wow:
The Flash vs. Thor! :woot:
Casey Jones vs. Batman :brucebat:

A Chamber, 30 feet wide, circular. 30 Feet high walls. Concrete. No doors. Air mixture same as earth, same gravity. Ceiling is a force field 30 feet covering chamber that cannot be broken.

Only way out is complete victory over opponent by submission or death.
Walls cannot crumble or crack. No phasing through, floor is solid concrete as well:

LET THE COMBAT BEGIN!!!!

Supes, Thor and Batman take this one.

Now. Would you like to continue this tourney or have me start a new one?

I have been MIA, but I am back where I belong ... the CHAMBER! :ghost:

Let me know. Missed you all.

CR.

missed you and the chamber as well
may as well continue the tourney here

Agreed with all of the above.

Glad to see you and this thread is back :up:

Alrighty then ... I will get it up and running ... but first, a Saturday Night Main event - A blackout match just for the Chamberite Faithful!

Coming soon ... :ghost:

chambercopyie6.jpg

PRESENTS !!!

HAMMERSNE.jpg

A Chamber, 30 feet wide, circular. 30 Feet high walls. Concrete. No doors. Air mixture same as earth, same gravity. Ceiling is a force field 30 feet covering chamber that cannot be broken.

Only way out is complete victory over opponent by submission or death.
Walls cannot crumble or crack. No phasing through, floor is solid concrete as well:

Vote now - voting closes Sunday at 6pm to determine the mightiest Hammer Wielder of Marvel/DC!

LET THE COMBAT BEGIN!!!! :ghost:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Kalibakdcu0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"