Comic addict plots to kill parents to avoid cleaning room

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
Comic addict plots to kill parents to avoid cleaning room
2/10/2008 8:35:00 PM. | AAP

A Japanese woman addicted to comics reportedly turned to the Internet to look for someone to kill her parents, after they asked her to clear out her cartoon-filled room.

News reports say the 36-year-old woman – who is unemployed and lives at home – filled up three rooms with several thousand comic books and videotapes she had collected with an allowance her grandmother sent her.

She reportedly became angry after her parents told her to throw away some of her comic books to make space for her sister who was planning to move in.

The reports say she posted a message on the Internet asking for someone to kill her mother, who manages a bar in Tokyo, and her father.

Police intervened after being notified are seeking to charge her with intimidation.

:boba:

I love the hikkikomori thing. I heard most of the males that do this actually beat their parents.

Somehow I expected this to be about some angry 14-year old boy.

She's 36 years old and unemployed and living at home? And her sister is moving back in with her and her parents? Okay, too much coddling from the parents. Get your ass out and get a job and find your own damn place to live already!

jag

I guess she will be grounded...in jail. :hehe:

I guess they have craig's list in Japan, too.

I don't recognize Morg without the Elisha avvy.

I don't recognize Morg without the Elisha avvy.

sorry, the red name doesn't give you a clue? :hehe:

I had the peanuts one made for me and liked it so much I'm sticking with it for awhile and last avatar was of Hayden been awhile since I used a Elisha one

sorry, the red name doesn't give you a clue? :hehe:

I had the peanuts one made for me and liked it so much I'm sticking with it for awhile and last avatar was of Hayden been awhile since I used a Elisha one
Been awhile since I hung out on the hype, too.

3 rooms full of comics? That financial amount is probably close to a down payment on her own condo or at the very least, an ample amount for a security deposit and rent. I'm not exactly sure how that is conducted in Tokyo, but geez: 36!

Police intervened after being notified are seeking to charge her with intimidation.
Unfortunately, her parents will probably bail her out immediately.:down They should let her reflect on this a bit. Hopefully they require her to apply for a job at the very least. If she loves comics, she certainly has a wealth full of knowledge about the material. She could easily land a consulting position with the right credentials and knock her self out - only, she would have steady income.

Haha what the freak?

I was expecting it to be about some little kid ....wow

I identify with this person.

Am I the only one?

should I not be admitting at on record?

A 36 year old woman....mmmmmm sexy. Give me her number.

I was expecting the comic freak to be male. The fact that it was a 36 year old japanese woman just makes it all the better.

Bella not a Japaneses lady :oldrazz: or living with her parents
Bella is here in Japan visiting me because I am on a top secret mission here for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division:o

Bella is here in Japan visiting me because I am on a top secret mission here for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division:o

Why wasn't I invited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"