Comic Artwork On Your Wall

Jumpin' Jack

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hello! And sorry if this thread is in the wrong place!

I was thinking of adding some comicbook artwork to an empty wall I have in my flat. I have sort-of chose one or two but still not sure any suggestions? (I would like if the artwork wasn't to busy)

Here's one I would like:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2OereGvmfMw/SpfzBuzhjfI/AAAAAAAABhA/Ag-CQj-S8Xg/s400/KIRBY+Galactus.jpg

And this one maybe:
http://thelasthonestman.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/avengers_4.jpg

PS: I'm sorry for linking the pics instead of putting them on imageshack or photobucket. (It seems everytime I do it properly they never show up:huh:)

You can also post other artwork YOU would like or have on YOUR wall.

what size are you looking for?

what size are you looking for?

I've got an Ed McGuinness Superman in my workout area for inspiration.

Not a big fan of McGuinness style (not that I think it's bad, just not my cup of tea).

Kirby however, really is one of the greats. That Galactus would look amazing on a wall

Yeah I thought so. Kirby is just absolutely awesome. I've got this book of his with some amazing artwork I'll take pics and try and post some of them.

you live near a city metro or bus stop? Wait until a comic book movie is coming out, then go yank one of those huge posters they put up. I've got this in my music room:

Spider-Man-2-movie-poster.jpg

Sucker is about 4 feet wide and made of quality material. The bottom corner is a little torn though (a security guard started to come over and I had to hurry!) But its still awesome.

It's not comic books, but I have character shots of Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Rogue, all from X-Men: The Last Stand hung up across my wall, along with official sized posters of X2: X-Men United and X-Men: The Last Stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"