Sequels COMIC TO FILM: Scenes that could fit in X4...

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
As everyone knows, the xfilms had some moments that reminded us comic scenes, or were inspired in certain comics, so I thought would be nice to have a thread to post comic scenes that could be used in X4, according to X3 events. We could post scans, would be nice to "see the scenes", and then each one could specify the little changes that the scene would need. I think this will be a nice thread, and a good debate too...

so let's start! haha :yay:

Looking forward to seeing what people post in here. I haven't read the comics in a long time, so all I know is the summarizations of storylines on Wikipedia. I don't really know any specific scenes, but I'd love to learn of a few to include in my script. :cool:

Oh, only one post...:csad: :oldrazz: I suppose is an issue of time.

I'm reading right now like 6 diferent x-men comics, and recently read something that could be used in X4, in some way. I'll scan it soon.

Oh, only one post...:csad: :oldrazz: I suppose is an issue of time.

I'm reading right now like 6 diferent x-men comics, and recently read something that could be used in X4, in some way. I'll scan it soon.
Can't wait. :word: What's the scene?

I think is better to see it, hehe. But I'll have to say the little changes it could need, in fact, the scene can't be exactly like that, is just the conversation between two characters about a certain issue. Won't say more, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"