Comics by Bruce Timm?

Jack Napier

Civilian
Reaction score
I recently saw a comic done by the makers of BTAS, and it was about Two-Face having his face fixed. He's tempted to re-deform his face, because being Two-Face is who he really is. Anyways, I really like their style and wondered if they published anything else. Thanks.

He and Dini did a graphic novel called Mad Love that won a couple awards. And he's done some shorts in the Black & White volumes. Then there's the old Batman Adventures that was done all in his style. He drew some of those.

Dini will be doing 6 issue of Detective after the current arc. He also scripted the Alex Ross over-size Batman book called War on Crime.
Together they did a three issue mini a year or two back with Harley & Ivy in the TAS universe.

Mee said:
He and Dini did a graphic novel called Mad Love that won a couple awards. And he's done some shorts in the Black & White volumes. Then there's the old Batman Adventures that was done all in his style. He drew some of those.

The one I read was a short story, a little more adult-themed than the show would allow in '93. Is that the same short from the Black & White volumes?

Jack Napier said:
The one I read was a short story, a little more adult-themed than the show would allow in '93. Is that the same short from the Black & White volumes?
I do believe that was collected in one of the volumes of Black and White.

Yeah I know in Volume 1 there's a Bruce Timm short about Harvey being "cured" but then he goes crazy when he finds out his girlfriend has a twin.

That's the one! Are there any more? I've been rewatching BTAS, and it amazes me how good their animation is. How much thought they put into the plots, being inspired by all the right movies (Night of the Hunter, The Third Man, Dr. Caligari). If they've got any more out there, I'd purchase them for sure.

Bruce Timm provided art for Birds of Prey #86. Outside of that, I don't know what else Timm has done.

No nekked people allowed on the Hype.

They're at the link though.

I did, some of it was pretty cool, I hadn't seen alot of it before. But I did see some nudity.

snipe said:
Dini will be doing 6 issue of Detective after the current arc. He also scripted the Alex Ross over-size Batman book called War on Crime.
Together they did a three issue mini a year or two back with Harley & Ivy in the TAS universe.
I thought Dini was staying on Detective as a regular (rather than for only six issues)?

I believe Dini actually scripted all of Alex Ross' tabloid-sized books.

Yeah Dini wrote Batman War on Crime and I think all the others like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"