• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Comics Shipping May 3rd...

shinlyle

King of the Haters
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
13,581
Reaction score
2,008
Points
103
Premier Publishers

Dark Horse

Mar060045d Bprd Universal Machine #2 (of 5) $2.99

Dc Comics

Star11484 Batman A Death In The Family Tp $12.95
Jan060305 Bizarro World Sc $19.99
Mar060308d Blood Of The Demon #15 $2.99
Mar060277d Detective Comics #819 $2.99
Mar060387d Exterminators #5 (mr) $2.99
Jan060290 Gotham Central Vol 3 Unresolved Targets Tp $14.99
Mar060322d Hard Time Season Two #6 $2.99
Mar060329d Jsa #85 $2.99
Mar060345d Justice League Unlimited #21 $2.25
Mar060349d Looney Tunes #138 $2.25
Feb060308 Musashi #9 Vol 7 $9.99
Mar060332d Outsiders #36 $2.99
Jan068213 Planetary The Fourth Man Tp $14.99
Feb060336 Sandman Mystery Theatre Vol 4 The Scorpion Tp (mr) $12.99
Mar060392d Swamp Thing #27 (mr) $2.99
Mar060375d Team Zero #6 (of 6) $2.99
Feb060310 Testarotho Vol 4 (mr) $9.99
Feb060311 Tower Of The Future Vol 3 $9.99
Mar060394d Y The Last Man #45 (mr) $2.99
Jan040305 Y The Last Man Vol 3 One Small Step Tp (mr) $12.95

Image

Sep051671 Distant Soil Vol 4 Coda Ltd Ed Hc (res) $29.95

Marvel

Mar062077d Annihilation Silver Surfer #2 (of 4) $2.99
Mar062081d Civil War #1 (of 7) $3.99
Mar062162d Civil War Turner Poster $6.99
Feb068132j Civil War Turner Sketch Variant #1 (of 7) Pi
Mar062086d Doc Samson #5 (of 5) $2.99
Mar062157d Essential Classic X-men Vol 2 Tp $16.99
Mar062116d Exiles #80 $2.99
Feb068099 Fantastic Four 2nd Ptg Hitch Var #536 (pp #711) $2.99
Mar062065d Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #8 $2.99
Mar062063d Fury Peacemaker #4 (of 6) $3.50
Dec052071d House Of M Tp $24.99
Mar062155d Hulk Visionaries Peter David Vol 3 Tp $19.99
Mar062093d Marvel Adventures Spider-man #15 $2.99
Mar062104d Marvel Romance Redux I Should Have Been A Blonde $2.99
Mar062091d Marvel Team-up #20 $2.99
Mar062134d Punisher #33 (mr) $2.99
Mar051957d Punisher Max Vol 3 Mother Russia Tp $14.99
Mar062151d Punisher Max Vol 5 The Slavers Tp (mr) $15.99
Mar062121d Sentinel Squad One #5 (of 5) $2.99
Mar062070d Spider-man Unlimited #15 $2.99
Mar062099d Ultimate Marvel Flip Magazine #12 $4.99
Mar062060d Ultimate Spider-man #94 $2.99
Mar062097d Ultimate Tales Flip Magazine #12 $4.99
Jan068272 Ultimate Wolverine Vs Hulk Directors Cut (pp #709) $4.99
Mar062147d Ultimate X-men Fantastic Four Tp $12.99
Star13754 Ultimate X-men Vol 1 Tomorrow People Tp $14.95
Mar062113d Underworld #4 (of 5) $2.99
Mar062131d X-men Apocalypse Dracula #4 (of 4) $2.99
Mar062132d X-men The End Men And X-men #5 (of 6) $2.99

Wizard

Mar062846e Inquest Gamer Magic Big Blowout Cvr #134 (note Price) $1.99

Comics

Feb063086f A G Super Erotic Anthology #33 (a) $4.99
Star18052 All New Tenchi Muyo Vol 1 Alien Nation Tp $8.95
Jan042801 Angel Sanctuary Vol 1 Gn (mr) $9.95
Feb062851 Archie & Friends #100 $2.25
Feb062852 Archie Digest #225 $2.49
Star19809 Ceres Celestial Legend Vol 5 Tp Mikage $9.95
Oct052690 Demo Collection Tp $19.95
Mar063151e Dragonlance Chronicles Vol 1 Dragons Of Autumn Twilight Tp $17.95
Jan062818 Haunted Mansion #3 $2.95
Star20338 Inu Yasha Vol 16 Tp $8.95
Jan063037f Love & Rockets Vol 2 #16 (mr) $4.50
Feb063038f Nymph Gn (mr) $12.95
Feb062918 Simpsons Classics #8 $3.99
Feb062862 Sonic X #8 $2.25
Jan062948f Soulsearchers #77 $2.50

Magazines

Mar063545h Alter Ego #58 $6.95

Related Merchandise

Mar060005j Star System Summer 2006 Catalog Pi
 
My list:

Y The Last Man #45
Civil War #1 (here we go....)
Punisher #33
Ultimate Spider-man #94

Not a bad week for me. Thanks to cancelling FNSM from my pull list, I no have 3 dollars I no longer have to spend every month.:up:
 
shinlyle said:
My list:

Y The Last Man #45
Civil War #1 (here we go....)
Punisher #33
Ultimate Spider-man #94

Not a bad week for me. Thanks to cancelling FNSM from my pull list, I no have 3 dollars I no longer have to spend every month.:up:

Watch out, Taco Bell!
 
DETECTIVE COMICS #819
ANNIHILATION SILVER SURFER #2 (OF 4)
CIVIL WAR #1 (OF 7) It begins!!
PUNISHER #33 (MR)
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #94

thanks shin
 
Detective Comics 819
Civil War 1
Marvel Team-up 20
Punisher 33
Spider-man Unlimited 15
Ultimate Spider-man 94
Underworld 4
 
MaxCarnage said:
Watch out, Taco Bell!

I....can't eat Taco Bell.

I promised my toilet I would never eat Taco Bell again. I remember it like it was yesterday....


*Flashes back to 3 weeks ago*
Shinlyle: AGH!! Uhn.....Toilet.....I'm sorry. I'll never eat Taco Bell again!
*back to the present...Shinlyle weeping*



And that's how it went down, man!
 
Mar062081d Civil War #1 (of 7) $3.99
Feb068132j Civil War Turner Sketch Variant #1 (of 7) Pi
Feb068099 Fantastic Four 2nd Ptg Hitch Var #536 (pp #711) $2.99
Mar062065d Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #8 $2.99
Mar062070d Spider-man Unlimited #15 $2.99
Mar062060d Ultimate Spider-man #94 $2.99

big week for me! :)
 
Civil War #1 (of 7) (maybe)
Civil War Turner Sketch Variant #1 (of 7) (again, maybe)
Marvel Team-up #20 (wait...is this the one with Iron-Spidey in it?)
Ultimate Spider-man #94
Ultimate Wolverine Vs Hulk Directors Cut

Not a bad week that for me. Thanks, shin.
 
shinlyle said:
Not a bad week for me. Thanks to cancelling FNSM from my pull list, I no have 3 dollars I no longer have to spend every month.:up:

I dropped it too. I have no interest whatsoever in the return of Uncle Ben (be it time-traveler, clone, or whatever) nor the return of "big jerk" Flash Thompson...only MY three bucks is going to Marvel's Distinguished Competition instead. And that will be my procedure from now on, every time Marvel ticks me off.

Anyway;

Detective #819
Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2
Civil War #1
MTU #20
Spider-Man: Unlimited #15
Haunted Mansion #3
Underworld #4
USM #94
 
CaptainStacy said:
I dropped it too. I have no interest whatsoever in the return of Uncle Ben (be it time-traveler, clone, or whatever) nor the return of "big jerk" Flash Thompson...only MY three bucks is going to Marvel's Distinguished Competition instead. And that will be my procedure from now on, every time Marvel ticks me off.

Anyway;

Detective #819
Annihilation: Silver Surfer #2
Civil War #1
MTU #20
Spider-Man: Unlimited #15
Haunted Mansion #3
Underworld #4
USM #94

That's exactly what I've started doing......as of right now I have "Robin", "Detective", "Batman", "Action" "Superman" and will likely pick up the new JLA in July........I've dropped previously ASM, New X-Men and just this week FNSM..(for the same reasons you mention above).....

...everytime I drop a Marvel book (and there's a few skating on thin ice, )it'll be replaced by a DC comic....I'm looking seriously at the OYL Aquaman series as a possible replacement....

...I simply have no faith in a lot of what marvel is putting out right now and I'm ready to give DC a shot at my dollars.....Marvel wants me back as a reader?...Earn it boys! I'm tired of getting angry when there's more than enough good titles out there to keep me content month after month!
 
I'm tempted to start reading some DC books again, but there just aren't any that interest me. I'll probably start picking up some Image books or something....give my money to creators who pour their heart and soul into their creations. I know I'm going to be adding Savage Dragon as a replacement for FNSM (It has an appearance of the characters from "WANTED" coming up). It's got alot of good buzz lately, and I've always been a huge Erik Larsen fan.

I really hate to drop FNSM, cuz I love 'Ringo's artwork, but I can't stand by and support this crap. Uncle Ben was the LAST dead character to still retain his dignity...and now it's going to be robbed from him (and you know it will).
 
Detective Comics #819
Gotham Central Vol 3: Unresolved Targets TP

Civil War #1 (of 7) Giving this first issue a try due to the team behind it no other reason.
Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Vol 3 TP

Funny. I am dropping a PAD title in FNSM, but I am buying a TP as he's an awesome writer. Weird.
 
shinlyle said:
, but I can't stand by and support this crap. Uncle Ben was the LAST dead character to still retain his dignity...and now it's going to be robbed from him (and you know it will).

I think it was Dragon that said it earlier (and if it wasn't I apologise for misquoting) but it aint so much the possible damage to Ben (not that it isn't a problem) or the whole Spidey mythos now, but rather the utter laziness and lack of creativity we're seeing coming out of Marvel that they're left bringing back old characters from the dead....Marvel's board room must be similar to The Krusty the Clown Show boardroom......

Meyer (Quaesada) The rest of you writers start thinking up a plot for this funky FNSM; I dunno, something along the line of say... "Uncle Ben Lives," only more proactive.

Krusty : Yeah!
Krusty and Quaesada leave

Oakley (Peter David): So, "Uncle Ben lives" okay with everybody?

All: [reclining in their chairs] Yeah...
 
WhatIfTales said:
That's exactly what I've started doing......as of right now I have "Robin", "Detective", "Batman", "Action" "Superman" and will likely pick up the new JLA in July........I've dropped previously ASM, New X-Men and just this week FNSM..(for the same reasons you mention above).....

...everytime I drop a Marvel book (and there's a few skating on thin ice, )it'll be replaced by a DC comic....I'm looking seriously at the OYL Aquaman series as a possible replacement....

...I simply have no faith in a lot of what marvel is putting out right now and I'm ready to give DC a shot at my dollars.....Marvel wants me back as a reader?...Earn it boys! I'm tired of getting angry when there's more than enough good titles out there to keep me content month after month!

Absolutely!

I'm reading Batman, Detective, the Man-Bat mini series, and Justice (which i fell in love with!)...i have the new JLA and "52" books on tap, as soon as they launch.

I seriously recommend Justice. It's out of current continuity, but man, what a fun, exciting book! To me, this is the epitome of what a good comic should be.
 
CaptainStacy said:
Absolutely!

I'm reading Batman, Detective, the Man-Bat mini series, and Justice (which i fell in love with!)...i have the new JLA and "52" books on tap, as soon as they launch.

I seriously recommend Justice. It's out of current continuity, but man, what a fun, exciting book! To me, this is the epitome of what a good comic should be.

I may look at Justice later (is it a mini?..if so Maybe I'll get the tpb)...I'm just waiting to see how I'll like my current DC picks....I actually haven't read any yet...I had to get back issues so as to jump on at OYL.....Wife's in Halifax on business as we speak and will be coming back with one crap load of comics for me Sunday :) :)....plus it beats the shipping charge :)
 
Civil War #1 (of 7)
Civil War Turner Sketch Variant #1 (of 7)
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #8
Spider-man Unlimited #15
Ultimate Spider-man #94
Hulk Visionaries Peter David Vol 3 Tp
 
Mar062077d Annihilation Silver Surfer #2 (of 4) $2.99
Mar062081d Civil War #1 (of 7) $3.99
 
Dc Comics
Detective Comics #819 $2.99

Thanks Shin :up::)

Marvel Comics
No more spidey :(
 
shinlyle said:
I....can't eat Taco Bell.

I promised my toilet I would never eat Taco Bell again. I remember it like it was yesterday....


*Flashes back to 3 weeks ago*
Shinlyle: AGH!! Uhn.....Toilet.....I'm sorry. I'll never eat Taco Bell again!
*back to the present...Shinlyle weeping*



And that's how it went down, man!

Wow. Just...wow. ;)

I have thought about picking up Batman again from time-to-time, but never do. The art is too flaky; some artists I love, while others I hate. There's almost no middle-ground. And I have wanted to wait until the whole "Crisis" thing was over.
 
Spidey-Jason said:
Civil War #1 (of 7)
Civil War Turner Sketch Variant #1 (of 7)
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #8
Spider-man Unlimited #15
Ultimate Spider-man #94

Aloha,
Ditto.
Thanks Shin
Spidey rules
 
Y The Last Man #45
Civil War #1 (of 7)
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #8
Marvel Adventures Spider-man #15
Marvel Team-up #20
Punisher #33
Spider-man Unlimited #15
Ultimate Spider-man #94

Wow, it will a good week to me! :up:
 
Action Comics #838
Detective #819
Civil War #1 (of 7)
Infinite Crisis #7 (of 7)
Supergirl #6
Teen Titans #35
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #8 (The return of Uncle Ben! I'm so excited!!! :| )
Marvel Team-Up #20
Punisher Max #33
 
WhatIfTales said:
I may look at Justice later (is it a mini?..if so Maybe I'll get the tpb)...I'm just waiting to see how I'll like my current DC picks....I actually haven't read any yet...I had to get back issues so as to jump on at OYL.....Wife's in Halifax on business as we speak and will be coming back with one crap load of comics for me Sunday :) :)....plus it beats the shipping charge :)
I seriously suggest checking out either Runaways or Nexwave or both (if you haven't already). They're two best comics Marvel's publishing right now, IMO.
 
Spider-man Unlimited #15 - Woo hoo! Lizard story! Hopefully one where Lizzy doesn't get kicked around by a third-rate Catwoman ripoff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"