Comics Comics Shipping September 13th

Dangerous said:
Does that mean that there will have been no ASM for almost two months?

Yeah, and this is just the beginning of the delays. We'll get # 535 at the end of September. And then # 536 doesn't come out until November. And then in January we get a double shipment of ASM # 537 and # 538.

ASM isn't the only title getting this treatment though. It's all because of the delays of the actual Civil War miniseries.

SpideyInATree said:
Yeah, and this is just the beginning of the delays. We'll get # 535 at the end of September. And then # 536 doesn't come out until November. And then in January we get a double shipment of ASM # 537 and # 538.

ASM isn't the only title getting this treatment though. It's all because of the delays of the actual Civil War miniseries.

Sheesh this sounds pretty bad, so basically some of the shipping dates on marvel.com will be wrong?

Well, if they haven't changed them then I guess they will be wrong. In the comic shop news I got this week it had an updated checklist for all the Civil War tie-in books, and Frontline.

Dangerous said:
That is stupid.

Can't say I'm too bothered tho since it sucks s-hit.
:o It's very well written atm, actually *angry face*

Dangerous said:
Sheesh this sounds pretty bad, so basically some of the shipping dates on marvel.com will be wrong?
where have you been. all civil war stuff was delayed. it's a tie-in so it got delayed :( and you know u care really...

MyPokerShirt said:
where have you been. all civil war stuff was delayed. it's a tie-in so it got delayed :( and you know u care really...

Hmm, well you see w/ Civil War I'm not actually buying the books just reading them in store as they come out. So the only street dates I am actually aware of are that of SM core books (and others I buy) etc.
Also I don't find ASM to be well written, to me Spidey is way off the mark and not Spidey at all.

Captain America #21 $2.99
Civil War Captain America Unleashed Var #1 (of 7) $3.99
Civil War Files $3.99
Ms Marvel #7 Cw $2.99
Incredible Hulk #98 $2.99

JUL061955 CIVIL WAR FILES $3.99
JUL062005 WOLVERINE ORIGINS #6 $2.99

I noticed nobody chose Origins and this would be, if I bought it, the first. Is it any good? Or does nobody choose it for a reason?

P.S. What are those numbers at the beginning mean?

I bought GA even though I said I wasn't gonna. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"