Comics with newsprint again?

Shuley

Sidekick
Reaction score
delete

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone else would like to see Marvel and DC Comics, using newsprint paper again...I mean $2.99 for a comic book is insane,the becoming more like mini magazines rather than comics. I don't care about the high gloss paper or the computer coloring and typeset fonts! Let's get back to cheap newsprint and hand coloring and put some soul and pride back into comics while making it all affordable again,just might actually sell more comics if they were cheaper.
Hell Yeah i fully agree:up:
These freaking books cost as much as a Playboy does and for me that's more important than Spidey selling his marriage to the devil( i like to read the articles in there dont you know). i miss the days when your comic book would turn yellow from time, now you just get fingerprints all over it.If i did something CSI would jack me up over a lousy Pet Avengers book.

im down with that. i strongly prefer hand coloring over digital coloring anyways.

I was wondering if anyone else would like to see Marvel and DC Comics, using newsprint paper again...I mean $2.99 for a comic book is insane,the becoming more like mini magazines rather than comics. I don't care about the high gloss paper or the computer coloring and typeset fonts! Let's get back to cheap newsprint and hand coloring and put some soul and pride back into comics while making it all affordable again,just might actually sell more comics if they were cheaper.
I'm old school so yeah, I agree with what you said. :word:

Unfortunately, it might never happen. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"