Q About Marvel Omnibus'

Dangerous

Avenger
Reaction score
Do they feature the same glossy paper as the Masterworks?
Or do the Ominibus' contain a cheaper newsprint style of paper inside?

The Omnibus' are nice. I don't have any Masterworks, but it's nice paper, not the cheap stuff like in the Essentials. It's kinda like normal Trade paper, though it doesn't feel quite as slick. It's still very nice. I'm picky on my trades and stuff and I love my Uncanny X-Men Omnibus.

The Omnibus' are nice. I don't have any Masterworks, but it's nice paper, not the cheap stuff like in the Essentials. It's kinda like normal Trade paper, though it doesn't feel quite as slick. It's still very nice. I'm picky on my trades and stuff and I love my Uncanny X-Men Omnibus.

So its better than Marvel's standard paper used in their 90's comics?
.and they are in colour right?

Aloha,
For a suggested retail price of $99, it better be quality paper from front to back.I'm seeing them going for about $62-69 on Amazon and ebay.I would think that the Omnibus is as fine a quality paper as the first edition Marvel Masterpieces. Already pre ordered mine.
Spidey rules

Yes they are in color, and yes it's better than the comic paper of the 90's. It feels thicker but isn't glossy like trades. In my opinion it's attractive and durable. I got mine at an online sale for about $70 and I think it's worth it. I don't think you'd be let down.

It's not glossy? I thought it seemed just as glossy as the TPBs - at least for New X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"