Community Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
2013Community.png

This award is pretty self-explantory. Who is your favorite poster in the "Community" forum?​

I'm going to go outside the box a bit and give this to DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs, just because of his pure commitment in posting more than a dozen threads a week (usually of messed up news stories) and most of them becoming pretty popular. His threads are usually not my cup of tea, but one can't deny his success in generating discussion.

anubis and erz are always quality

I'm going to go outside the box a bit and give this to DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs, just because of his pure commitment in posting more than a dozen threads a week (usually of messed up news stories) and most of them becoming pretty popular. His threads are usually not my cup of tea, but one can't deny his success in generating discussion.

Co-signed

I agree with JJJ in nominating DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Fourthed :up:

DJ_kvkjsjdkkjjhgdfshjk or however you spell it :up:

Once again, I nominate poopdeckpeniapa.

Does this mean you nominate me?? :woot:

I can think of several great people in the community that aren't merely spamming news articles all over the ****ing place on a daily basis.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, time, & consideration. :o

I can think of several great people in the community that aren't merely spamming news articles all over the ****ing place on a daily basis.

Sounds like sooooomebody's jealous. :o

Is-- is that somebody you?

KiDD is interactive, and only brings good stuff
DJ deserves the vote, deserves it
You choose someone you deem more worthy instead of being the critique

Somebody's drinking Haterade by the bucketloads :o

Make sense, Aziz.

DS..... carry on. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"