confused

GeNocide_08

Civilian
Reaction score
hey everyone, im new to this board but i've been checking these forums for quite some time. i was wondering if someone could tell me how you can post pictures and also upload a picture for your avatar. i already searched the forums and checked the faq, but couldnt find the answer. i noticed it says that you can not post attachments in the manips thread(does that mean you cant upload pics?) and also in the FAQ it says that you can upload by clicking browse...but i couldnt find that either. sorry if this is the wrong place to post it. move if needed mods.

avatar-click user cpo, go the left panel and click avatar, ectivate them and post the link.

imagine, when you post lick the icon above the writing box and post the link.

GeNocide_08 said:
hey everyone, im new to this board but i've been checking these forums for quite some time.

i was wondering if someone could tell me how you can post pictures and also upload a picture for your avatar. i already searched the forums and checked the faq, but couldnt find the answer.

i noticed it says that you can not post attachments in the manips thread(does that mean you cant upload pics?) and also in the FAQ it says that you can upload by clicking browse...but i couldnt find that either. sorry if this is the wrong place to post it. move if needed mods.

Tzarinna posted how to code your posts, when it comes to Avatars and uploading pictures as attachments you're limited to these:

Registered Users
Users in this groups have between 0 and 99 posts.
  • Cannot use Custom Titles
  • Cannot use Signatures
  • Can Download Attachments
  • Cannot upload Attachments
  • Cannot upload Avatars
  • Has a PM Mailbox limit of 50 Messages

User Groups and Avatars, Sigs, Custom Titles

:)

Welcome to the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"