converting HDtrailer for ps3

Teh-Joker

Civilian
Reaction score
does anyone know how to do it, i downloaded the 9oMB one can someone plz help me out thanks heaps :hoboj:

I have no idea, but when you find out, let me know please.

Cheers

I have a PS3 as well. From what I heard, they are releasing it on the PS network soon. Just like the teaser trailer.

did they release the 1st one on there im from aus our store sucks well i cant wait lol hope someone can do it soon

did they release the 1st one on there im from aus our store sucks well i cant wait lol hope someone can do it soon

You can make a US account. I have a Japanese account and I'm in the states. Just make up an address and register. They don't check. We got the teaser trailer about a month ago in HD.

Another option you have is to DL it and the PS3 can now stream video off your computer. There are programs that trick the PS3 into thinking your computer is a server and voila...streaming video =)

I don't have a PS3, but I use 'Any Video Converter' for putting videos on my Zen Vision:M.

I hope you can do something with this. It's converts to a lot of formats.

If you have a Mac, use VisualHub, works a treat :) thought I suspect the PS3 plays H.264 so anything that can convert to that will work.

yeah, super is your best option. Some videos don't work with SUPER though.... in that case go with Xilisoft.

You have to convert it to MP4 or a AVI (DIVX) file to play it.

I don't think PS3 does DivX... but go with MPEG and turn it into a DVD using Xilisoft DVD Creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"