Coronavirus outbreak

woXzopQ.png

VQs0iKn.png

lFqTWI7.png

From the link you posted, "Insider could not independently verify McElyea's claims that local ERs are backed up. ". But of course they ran the story anyway.

They also included this tweet;

I will agree that any person who chooses Ivermectin Paste meant for horses as opposed to Ivermectin prescribed by a doctor or better yet a vaccine first is indeed a moron, but this is an obvious b.s. story that no one should have believed in to begin with.

I dunno. Crowded ERs from fools chugging down potentially deadly anti parasite paste doesn't seem all that out there to me during a time when people are refusing to listen to actual medical professionals and do the bare minimum to protect themselves and others during a global pandemic. Each time I recalibrate my BS meter to account for the stupidity of my fellow Americans I find I need to adjust it again shortly thereafter.

But I do appreciate you setting the record straight regarding this particular story. Misinformation is a killer.

Last edited:
Last year was before Delta. Seems this year the virus mutated to infect vaccinated people and a lot more kids.
Just when we thought we were making some progress, the virus laughed. :(

The Long History of Mandated Vaccines in the United States

United States COVID: 41,435,341 Cases and 671,678 Deaths - Worldometer
COVID-19 in the U.S.: How do Canada's provinces rank against American states?

Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. said:
The Secretary shall provide, without regard to the requirements of chapter 5, title 5, Unites States Code, for an emergency temporary standard to take immediate effect upon publication in the Federal Register if he determines --
(A) that employees are exposed to grave danger from exposure to substances or agents determined to be toxic or physically harmful or from new hazards, and
(B) that such emergency standard is necessary to protect employees from such danger.
OSH Act of 1970 | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
This was the law signed by President Nixon in 1970 that I think - correct me if I'm wrong - Biden is making use of.

Last edited:
Maybe the last of my unvaxxed coworkers will finally give in. Hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"