Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

Granted, you are not a dolphin. Show me your tricks, aquaboi...

I wish I were able to be inside people's minds and be able to get out as I wish.

Your consciousness corrupts the mind you visit, essentially copying your mind onto the person's mind and giving them the same power and they infect others minds and exponentially it turns the entire planet in a hivemind you control. I for one welcome out new Brain Queen.

I wish the Snake in the Garden was insanely venomous and just bitten Eve.

Granted, now... no one exists.

I wish I could have a personal chef who creates exquisite dishes for me.

The first dish is so insanely good it ruins everything else you'll ever eat.

I wish I had some idea of what to do with my life.

granted! But not just "some" idea but ALL the ideas and now you have so much in your mind that you are driving yourself crazeeeeeeeeee.

I wish I had my own Simpson character.

Season 32 Episode 04: "El Simp", during the running of the bulls Homer is nearly trampled but is saved by your character, pity you were trampled instead.

I wish I had an internal speaker system that blasted metal directly into my brain.

Granted - But the speakers are so loud that everyone can hear the music too... and those lyrics are XXX and way too explicit.

I wish I were able to write (?) music. Exquisite pieces.

The music played is so amazingly awesome people's minds are blown leaving a smoking crater where their skull was.

I wish I had grandmaster billiards skills.

Granted - and now you are so obsessed with your skills that you are constantly making moves in your head, with practically all the objects around you that the only way to get things is by making one of those awesome moves. Careful with the remote!!!

I wish I knew how to bake.

You have all the knowledge of the greatest chefs of the world, each dish you prepare is technically perfect. The only thing missing is love.

I wish I wasn't so tired 24/7.

Granted, you are now able to actually get some decent sleep. Take a break, take a nice shower...

I wish I could be able to rent a three bedroom apartment.

Granted, however the upstairs neighbors are very loud and have 15 people living in up there.

I wish I could have a small cabin on a Earth-type planet trillions of light-years from here.

Granted, you are the owner of a small cabin on a Earth-type planet trillions of light-years from here, thing is that there's no way for you to travel there. You can rent it, tho'

I wish I had the skin of a snake.

Granted, shedding your skin regularly removes all your body hair.

I wish items I was looking for lit up bright when I wanted them but couldn't find them.

Alright, the GLOW... as if they were stars! And they eventually burn and make a whole mess.

I wish I weren't afraid of deep waters.

Granted, deep water is now quiet and serene, the eldritch horrors are consigned to shallow waters, rivers, creeks and ponds... beware!

I wish I could imagine doing a thing and then that thing is done without me having to do it.

Granted, now you butt is big enough and the Kardashians are envious of your cuuuuurves.

I wish my cat hadn't ruined my sofa.

Granted, your cat now takes .02% of your life force at night while you sleep.

I wish spicy food didn't give me heartburn.

Ok, it no longer burns you heart but you rear.

I wish I could understand people who eat spicy/hot food.

You have a sudden realization about how awesome spicy hot food is, how it has antifungal and antibacterial properties, how humans have culturally and genetically evolved a preference for spicy foods because they protect us from microscopic assailants, how there is an oxytocin response to spicy food pain, increasing pleasure and giving a natural high.

I wish I had a set of mugs that would infinitely refill whatever liquid was in it.

Granted, but you just made the mistake of telling someone about it and now all the instagrammers addicted to the high levels of sugar provided by Starbucks, are looking for you. For a free refill. ENDLESS. FREE. REFILLS.

I wish for a Dave Matthews Band exclusive concert. My friends and me can enter, of course. There's no leaving me outside the DMB's exclusive concert.

Granted, the opening act is 7 hours long including Kanye West, CardiB, Black Eyed Peas, and the Insane Clown Posse.

I wish I could put annoying little curses on terrible people.

Granted, but you can't curse me :)

I wish for 20°C-ish (no more than 23°C - and NO LESS than 20°C) temperatures, every day!

Granted, you are poofed to San Francisco.

I wish entertainment sites online weren't political, I come online to escape the news not bombard myself with it.

Granted. Just granted.

I wish for a new pair of tennis shoes, size 38, nice looking ones, brand new. No funny business regarding the nature or material they are are made of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"