Crawl

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score
Alex Aja To Helm Gator Film “Crawl”

By
Garth Franklin -

Tuesday, May 1st 2018 3:28 pm
http://cdn2.darkhorizons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/alex-aja-to-helm-gator-film-crawl.jpg
Alexandre Aja (“Piranha 3D,” “The Hills Have Eyes”) has been set to direct Paramount Pictures’ self-contained thriller “Crawl” which is in pre-production and will begin shooting shortly.
The story follows a young woman who, while struggling to save her father during a Category 5 hurricane, finds herself trapped inside a flooding house and fighting for her life against Florida’s most savage and feared predators.
Aja wrote the most recent draft of the script, which was initially penned as a spec by Shawn and Michael Rasmussen. Sam Raimi and Craig Flores are producing.
Source: Heat Vision

Bumping the thread since another one was created

In it for Aja :up:. Can’t wait to see some footage.

Woah, ship just got real :shock

The director is known for making unsettling horror movies so this will not hold back on violence.

So basically it's Florida the movie.

Getting some "The Shallows" vibes from this. I will check it out.

It has my interest. A disaster movie with gators on the loose, oh my!

It's like two movies in one. Disaster flick and a creature feature. I dig it!

As a native Floridian I'm kinda irked that they made the gators seem like ravenous beats when in all reality they are pretty chill.

Had it been about American Crocs, who are much more vicious, or someone releasing Nile Crocs into our waters then I'd get it

They're all the same to writers.

Can someone merge this thread with the other one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"