• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Crazy Chicken Dinner Deals MERGED

My friend commented this video to me about a week ago. I laughed my ass off.

For the record, I'm a caucasian who routinely eats at Popeyes. Since they got rid of their spicy chicken strips however, I'm there much less often.

On a related note, I've heard that Chik-fil-A is test marketing their first spicy chicken sandwich, but none of the Chik-fil-As in the Atlanta area (where the franchise started, I might add) seem to be participating in this. :cmad:

On a related note, I've heard that Chik-fil-A is test marketing their first spicy chicken sandwich, but none of the Chik-fil-As in the Atlanta area (where the franchise started, I might add) seem to be participating in this. :cmad:
That place's offerings are pure delicacies. :up:

Just watched the video. Where the white people at?

Don't tell me that, that stereotype is true?
no. Because the people are not asking for watermelon on the side.
and the there's no indication the chicken was fried.

People are not happy when they can't get their chicken from Popeye's.

Is this the beginning of a Chicken shortage?

Cherish your nuggets while you can.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

I wouldn't worry about it. It happens. I worked at Burger King one time and we ran out of burgers. Try explaining that to angry customers who want Whoppers. Remember that commercial where they tried to trick customers about no more whoppers? It actually happened for a day. I was laughing at those idiots like crazy.

That place's offerings are pure delicacies. :up:

WHen I was a kid, I used to go to Truett Cathy's, owner of Chik Fil A, summer camp in North Georgia. For two weeks, that was practically all that they served. All the chikfila sandwiches you could eat for two weeks. It was pure heaven the first couple of days, then they started to get old.

WHen I was a kid, I used to go to Truett Cathy's, owner of Chik Fil A, summer camp in North Georgia. For two weeks, that was practically all that they served. All the chikfila sandwiches you could eat for two weeks. It was pure heaven the first couple of days, then they started to get old.

I got to meet him last year..he's one awesome man :up:

http://www.oprah.com/kfc

My aunt and my sister just sent me the above link, which basically is a coupon you can download and print out, which will entitle you to a free grilled two piece along with a biscuit at KFC. They both used it today, so apparently it's a promo Oprah is doing that works. It's only going to be online until tomorrow evening, but the coupon is good until the 15th of this month. If you want to sample some, hook it up. Peace. :o

Damn. You beat me to it. I am printing SO many of these and handing them out to the homeless around here. Greatest Oprah present EVA!

yay! I have dinner for a night next week. thank you!

My family (african american). Has been forwarding this msg like crazy.

Well, I'll definitely be using a couple of these.

I'll be printing this out :o

Damn it, I thought this thread was about actually eating KFC food off Oprah's naked body. what a dissapointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"