Crisis

I think it looks good and probably best suited as a 10-13 episode event series as opposed to a show they plan to get multiple seasons out of.
Just like Hostages over on CBS, the concept doesn't seem to have much legs beyond a season. Not sure why the networks don't do more limited series.

saw the full preview for it a few days ago... thought it was pretty good... really good to see Gillian Anderson again after her XFiles time... she's lookin' really hot in long blonde hair... and the lead agent in charge of the hostages investigation is no slouch, either... kinda reminds me of Sarah Jones from Vegas and Alcatraz...

Watching it now, I like what I see so far.

Just like Hostages over on CBS, the concept doesn't seem to have much legs beyond a season. Not sure why the networks don't do more limited series.

Agreed, I think there are probably some great concepts that get overlooked because they are a better fit as an event series than a long running show. The thing is I think ratings for shows that want to have a serialized storyline would be better if people knew they had a definite date where they'd get answers.

Watching it now, I like what I see so far.

Just finished it, some really good twists and the intrigue is nicely set up. There were a couple of scenes with Finlay and Anton that were a bit off but overall Finlay seems like he'll be a good character to lead the action alongside Rachel Taylor's FBI agent.

Got around to watching it last night. I thought it was pretty good. This series didn't waste time with reveals and twists. It got a handful of them out of the way early on. One thing it didn't need was the student teacher relationship subplot.

They edited the dad's flashback scene.

In the online version, it had a phone call telling him he was getting thrown under the bus for an Op that had gone sour.

In the version that aired, Mark Valley playing his best friend, a fellow CIA agent who is also the god father to his daughter. Visits him during his daughter's birthday party and informs him he was getting thrown under the bus for the bad Op. Dad says he'll fight it but Mark Valley convinces him not to... after telling him he had a sniper aimed at daughter if he tried. Dad looks back at his daughter and she has a red dot on her.

So right now it looks like a revenge plot. The dad will use the elite parents to hit back at Mark Valley for ruining him. Unless we get another twist and find out Mark Valley is again forcing the dad's hands here.

"Worst first day ever, huh, *****?" Well, that terrorist is taking things personal. lol

Got around to watching this. I actually quite liked it.

They edited the dad's flashback scene.

In the online version, it had a phone call telling him he was getting thrown under the bus for an Op that had gone sour.

In the version that aired, Mark Valley playing his best friend, a fellow CIA agent who is also the god father to his daughter. Visits him during his daughter's birthday party and informs him he was getting thrown under the bus for the bad Op. Dad says he'll fight it but Mark Valley convinces him not to... after telling him he had a sniper aimed at daughter if he tried. Dad looks back at his daughter and she has a red dot on her.

That's a pretty substantial change, I didn't even know Valley was in this.

So how did this do in ratings? I want to watch it due to whose in it, but I don't want to watch it just to see it get canceled.

If it can hold those numbers it's roughly in line with the two Chicago shows that air on NBC.

I enjoyed the second episode. I'll definitely be keeping up with this. Gillian Anderson's voice reminds me of someone but can't place it.

Good second epsiode, the story is building nicely and I like the pairing of Finley and little Miss FBI.

so the bad op they put on the dad might still be active. now that he knows it. he'll continue to dig more into it until his name is cleared. now, what the hell were they doing to those Rangers?

"Worst first day ever, huh, *****?" knew that would come back to bite that masked terrorist in the ass. lol

so the bad op they put on the dad might still be active. now that he knows it. he'll continue to dig more into it until his name is cleared. now, what the hell were they doing to those Rangers?

"Worst first day ever, huh, *****?" knew that would come back to bite that masked terrorist in the ass. lol

It does look as if the Dad might well be trying to uncover secrets as opposed to just getting back at those that wronged him. I have a feeling Meg has a lot more to her than we have seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised if her company knew or funded what was going on with those Rangers.

Something like that always spells foreshadowing. These guys are meant to be silent and professional. The one guy who screws that up is going to pay for it later.

I like this show so far. It's not too predictable but it isn't completely wild with the twists and turns and fakeouts either in an attempt to keep you guessing.

I like this show so far.

Rachel Taylor looks mighty good in that FBI uniform. :hrt:

This weeks was the best episode so far and next week looks like we'll get a bit more insight into what the CIA are covering up.

I like this show so far.

Rachel Taylor looks mighty good in that FBI uniform. :hrt:

A man of good taste! :woot:

Ep 3 was :up:

I love a good torture scene. And i like how Gibson actually lets the kids go once their parents complete they're 'missions'. Good way to prompt the others to comply as well.

I think the reason why i liked this past ep the most is because we got less scenes of the whiny teenages in the house, compared to the previous two eps.

This story is really building well and I like the dynamic between Finley and Dunn. I am also convinced that Meg has a lot more to do with what is going on than it seems on the surface, she even manipulated the First Lady in this past episode.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out her company was somehow involved in the botched operation.

^^ I think you could be right as she mentioned doing business with the CIA. Have they said exactly what her company does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"