Crisis

^^ I think you could be right as she mentioned doing business with the CIA. Have they said exactly what her company does?
I don't think they have said what all they do yet, only vague references to having their corporate fingers in a lot of pies. I think they dabble in a lot of different areas.

I don't think they have said what all they do yet, only vague references to having their corporate fingers in a lot of pies. I think they dabble in a lot of different areas.

I wonder if one area may be pharmaceuticals and they are involved in whatever drug is being used on those Rangers.

Probably so. Most of the time when a corporation is depicted as a big conglomerate they are in both weapons research and pharmaceuticals with biological weapons in the middle. I can see that being the case here where they were drugged into comas because they might have reacted badly to some other drug meant to make them better soldiers who instead just went homocidal and killed indiscriminately.

Probably so. Most of the time when a corporation is depicted as a big conglomerate they are in both weapons research and pharmaceuticals with biological weapons in the middle. I can see that being the case here where they were drugged into comas because they might have reacted badly to some other drug meant to make them better soldiers who instead just went homocidal and killed indiscriminately.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a mind control drug that makes soldiers do something they won't normally do, even under orders.

I'm glad Dunn already suspects that Wilson may be more than simply a kidnapped parent, and that she told Finley the truth. The stuff with the kids feels like it's reaching breaking point as all are slipping and that guard has rapey eyes for Amber.

I still get the feeling Meg knows more than she is letting on as the doctor fingered her directly as someone who knew the deal with the Rangers, Gillian Anderson is playing it so low key that it's hard to get a read on the character.

It's interesting that the soldiers were being groomed with a test run for a planned attack on Washington, I wonder if that will factor in or if it's on hold given the situation.

I'm really enjoying this show.

Watching the last episode, it definitely looks more like mind-controling or manipulating. Meg all but came out with that when she said their company did pharma research.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out her company was somehow involved in the botched operation.

Watching the last episode, it definitely looks more like mind-controling or manipulating. Meg all but came out with that when she said their company did pharma research.
Well, I was on the right track. The drugs they took made them not feel anything at all. They had no empathy, no ethics, no concerns, just indiscriminate murder.

Well, I was on the right track. The drugs they took made them not feel anything at all. They had no empathy, no ethics, no concerns, just indiscriminate murder.

Yep, you called it. :up: I'm really liking the direction things went in this ep, we got some more details and it looks like Finley and Dunn might end up working with Gibson.

I think the way they have developed the Finley and Dunn relationship within the race against time scenario has been pretty deft and given us two characters that actually seem like real agents as opposed to petty, bickering caricatures who make stupid choices all the time..

Other than the drugs it's been kind of unpredictable where they will take it. I was surprised that Dunn revealed her secret so quickly to Finley. And Gibson has proven to be tough to predict as well. He might end up recruiting them like you say, although Finley killing what's his name's brother will bring in conflict if that happens.

There is still what Meg will end up doing to protect her company as well versus saving her niece. To keep both safe will require her to make some tough choices.

Finley has turned out to be a good lead in this show..Black Panther anyone?!

Other than the drugs it's been kind of unpredictable where they will take it. I was surprised that Dunn revealed her secret so quickly to Finley. And Gibson has proven to be tough to predict as well. He might end up recruiting them like you say, although Finley killing what's his name's brother will bring in conflict if that happens.

There is still what Meg will end up doing to protect her company as well versus saving her niece. To keep both safe will require her to make some tough choices.

The show really has done a good job setting up all the main characters with potentially big pay-offs as the series draws to a close.

Finley has turned out to be a good lead in this show..Black Panther anyone?!

I could see it, it's been cool to see a black lead character devoid of all the stereotypes as well.

It did. Those two being programmed to rescue the hostages put a big wrench in Gibson's plans.

oh ****. lucky for them they sent those two soldiers in different locations. one decimated half their network. two of them would have ended the whole show.

quite a dilemma Dunn has found herself in.

Widener's plan with the sleeper caught me off guard and was pretty intense stuff, really well shot.

Kyle shooting his secret service agent under those circumstances was pretty contrived but Finley and Dunn continue to be refreshing as smart and proactive agents.

Cool to see this 80's TV cop again! :D

Imhotep in action for the finale

Last edited:
Cool to see others interested in this show, I feel it just got interesting when the nerdy dad turned out to be the bad guy this whole time. Seeing as how things are going so far, I think keeping the kids hostage is pretty much a dud as now everyone's coming for him and they know who and where he is. I think it's going to be a new "Crisis" every season as well.

I love that the protagonists are actually competent.

I love that the protagonists are actually competent.
It really is. I like it that they are actually showing them getting outsmarted by the foe but then coming back and actually getting closer to solving the case. The show has actually been getting better as the season progresses since the motivations of all involved is getting fleshed out.

Sadly we won't be getting any answers or more competent protagonists. It's been cancelled.

A crisis at NBC can fully be believed now:

The network has yanked two new dramas off its schedule.

With both shows struggling in the ratings, NBC has pulled Crisis and Believe from its lineup, effective May 18, the final Sunday of May Sweeps.

A Woman of Saturday Night Live special will air in their place.

Another good ep this week but alas I saw the bad news. :( Surely they can show the last 5 eps and wrap up the season and story?

I noticed it said the show was back in 2 weeks which would be the 18th, so I guess there's no more eps until they decide what to do with it?

Widener's plan with the sleeper caught me off guard and was pretty intense stuff, really well shot.

Kyle shooting his secret service agent under those circumstances was pretty contrived but Finley and Dunn continue to be refreshing as smart and proactive agents.

Cool to see this 80's TV cop again! :D

HUNTER…..yes, i'm an 80's baby!:woot:

The cancellation of this show further demonstrates why i don't invest in network television.

What the hell is up? Are they going to show the remaining eps or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"