Crypt of the Necrodancer

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a few Let's Plays of this game and it looks amazingly fun!

crypt-of-the-necrodancer.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247080/

Has anybody played?

So after playing this game for a few hours. I've decided that this game has a whole lot of potential, especially with the rhythm dungeon crawler aspect. Unfortunately, the limited controls, which makes me believe this game was always intended for a dance mat, takes a slight learning curve. I would have liked a different button for attacks instead of the simply move towards the enemy to automatically attack, and an easier method to access items. It's a fun game with loads of potential that's not fully realized in the basic controls.

UPDATE: After remapping some of the controls, I've found it much more playable with my Xbox controller.

Last edited:

The Switch Version Of Crypt of the Necrodancer Will Feature An Exclusive Character And Local Co-Op. September 15, 2017 . 8:00am

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

3 comments Read >
Following the announcement of Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition during the recent Nintendo Direct, Nintendo has shared more details about the dungeon-crawling rogue-like rhythm game over on their Twitter account.

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition is set to release for the Nintendo Switch.

source:[FONT=&quot]Siliconera
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"