• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

Lily Adler

🎼 Insanely Delicious 🎭
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a few Let's Plays of this game and it looks amazingly fun!

crypt-of-the-necrodancer.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247080/

Has anybody played?

So after playing this game for a few hours. I've decided that this game has a whole lot of potential, especially with the rhythm dungeon crawler aspect. Unfortunately, the limited controls, which makes me believe this game was always intended for a dance mat, takes a slight learning curve. I would have liked a different button for attacks instead of the simply move towards the enemy to automatically attack, and an easier method to access items. It's a fun game with loads of potential that's not fully realized in the basic controls.

UPDATE: After remapping some of the controls, I've found it much more playable with my Xbox controller.

Last edited:

The Switch Version Of Crypt of the Necrodancer Will Feature An Exclusive Character And Local Co-Op. September 15, 2017 . 8:00am

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

3 comments Read >
Following the announcement of Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition during the recent Nintendo Direct, Nintendo has shared more details about the dungeon-crawling rogue-like rhythm game over on their Twitter account.

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition is set to release for the Nintendo Switch.

source:[FONT=&quot]Siliconera
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"