Cursed starring Christina Ricci.

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
Am I the only one that liked this movie? I remember a lot of bad press. I think the movie was really fun.

It was horrible.
Like 100% of all Wes Craven movies.

It was pretty terrible. It wasn't even fun.

It was horrible.
Like 100% of all Wes Craven movies.
tell that to this guy when you will dream :o
Fmayo06_freddy_kruger.jpg

I wanted to like it, but there wasnt much to like.

i like the scene in the parking garage where the girl gets chased into the elevator.

it started off great..... but the ending area was awful. i blocked it outta my memory.

i loved christina in it though

agreed, it started off good, then towards the end, it just looked cheap and cheesy.

Well, the movie could only turn out so well when the studio called for the script to be re-written, re-cast, and re-shot, when 70% of the film was ALREADY IN THE CAN!! Dimensions really screwed Craven and Williamson over on the film.

I remember a year or two ago I recorded it on my dvr and let it sit there a while before getting around to watching it... the only thing I liked about it was the random appearances of Scott Baio

Well, the movie could only turn out so well when the studio called for the script to be re-written, re-cast, and re-shot, when 70% of the film was ALREADY IN THE CAN!! Dimensions really screwed Craven and Williamson over on the film.
can you writte more details? because it makes no sense that they would spend soooo much more money to recast,re-shot soe much.

Hey had Ricci in it-w/ the long hair, AND she was doin her bowlegged shewolf walk in it:o . For that alone I'll own a second hand copy of it one day.

ricci.jpg

Good Werewolf live action is few and far between.

It was no Ginger Snaps or American Werewolf in London, but it is a top 3 werewolf film imo.

I found the Howling lame, and not in a good way.

I found the Howling lame, and not in a good way.

It was, and it had way to many sequels, but it got scary for a couple of scenes, at least back in the day it did. No love for a Werewolf orgy?!?!?

I liked it. It helped re-ignite my torch for Christina Ricci.

This film gave me hope after Wes Craven did the crap that was the Scream movies. After seeing it I realized that Craven should retire...

I liked her in it...but I didn't like the movie.

I might see this one 'cause of Ricci.

Just watched Black Snake Moan. Nobody told me she would show her **** in it, multiple times. :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"