Logan Dafne Keen as X-23

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I think it looks highly likeley we will get X-23 in Wolverine and therefore who would you guys like to play her?

My choice would be either Summer Galu (older actress choice) or Chloe Moretz (younger actress choice).

one of 2 actresses cast in mystery roles could be X-23.Plenty of roles in films are being reimaged for films.

Shuang Hu would be awesome. Hopefully not much older than what they're looking for

Kiko Mizuhara

original.jpg

Geez, I hope this isn't X-23. Nobody wants another debate about timeline continuity when they try to quickly age a pre-teen X-Man for another movie.

So? We don't know when this is set, it might not be that far into the future of Xavier is still alive. If she is X-23, by the next X-Men movie or X-Force, she'll be a couple years older. Though, this is how old she was in the X-23 miniseries and a year or two younger than she was in the X-Men Evolution cartoon.

Yeah she was like 13 or so when she first escaped the Facility. And the casting call was for an actress between 12-15 years old, so that's the right age range. And they might be going for the whole "her size and youthful appearance masks how dangerous/badass she really is."

And perhaps they'll be a passage of time and we'll see her get older. Point is, we don't know enough yet to make any firm judgments.

I have no real knowledge of the character, but with recent pictures I am really hoping X-23 is as young as she appears to be. That will be a great dynamic to explore with an aged Logan.

I know there are fears about her no longer being useful for potential future films like X-Force. Again, I think this could work out really well. Imagine a Hit-Girl type of character for her, and then all the interactions with Deadpool. Sounds great to me.

She's definitely too old for the part.

Also maybe get a professional actor for the role. The wrestler route isn't necessary.

what if she really isn't that young, but just looks it (cause like Logan she doesn't age normally) but her anti-age kicked in earlier in her live then it did for him

so, she'll be like perpetual stuck in the body of a kid for most of her life, but will still be a badass, an very mature for her look

what if she really isn't that young, but just looks it (cause like Logan she doesn't age normally) but her anti-age kicked in earlier in her live then it did for him

so, she'll be like perpetual stuck in the body of a kid for most of her life, but will still be a badass, an very mature for her look

That's not a bad theory.:up:

Oh and i am not so certain that they cast a young actress with X-Force in mind. That movie isn't a sure thing at all.

what a misleading title. I think mods should change it

Biggest problem with that theory is that kids grow up so no one kid would be able to play X-23 for the next few years as the same age

its just gonna have to be accepted this is likely a father/daughter thing happening here

^in that scenario I would probably assume a grandfather/granddaughter dynamic over father/daughter

with the girl being x-23's daughter

This thread needs more posts after that trailer. I am not gonna lie, I don't like X-23. So I am not jumping up and down for this but we shall see.

Well, to be fair it's still unconfirmed whether the little girl is really playing X-23 or not. I mean, I think we can all agree that it's probably her, but you never know.

And wow, people on Tumblr have been really quick with the fanart.

tumblr_offdwxHz001u49j0ro1_400.png

tumblr_ofeqxaujt41rkznm5o1_500.png

tumblr_ofdyr32BT51qdyuyno1_1280.jpg

Love the last one.

Same, last one also resembles the most to Dafne Keen

There is going to be a lot of pressure on Dafne, but I think she is really winning people over. :woot:

If she already has adamantium, does that mean she won't be able to grow?

Only her claws are laced with Adamantium.

So they officially confirm X-23 on 10/23 hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"