Daniela Melchior as Ratcatcher 2

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
sYjwMW0.jpg

Seeing a lot of folks responding quite well to this character. Wonder if that ends up being reflected in the comics and she ends up being to this movie what Harley was to BTAS.

I think for sure that Daniela Melchior is gonna blow up after this.

Seeing a lot of folks responding quite well to this character. Wonder if that ends up being reflected in the comics and she ends up being to this movie what Harley was to BTAS.

The Next Batman: Second Son mini series by John Ridley already introduced her in to the comics. I would further add that Ryan Wilder and Bridget Pike (the female Firefly from Gotham) also made the jump.

Have they actually used Ryan Wilder for anything besides that part she played in the final Batgirl issue?

I didn’t know I was going to like this character but she was an important element of the group and entertaining. Hope to see more of her.

Sebastian was friggin’ adorable.

She was an enjoyable character but one of those where...I have next to no interest in seeing her in another film.

Looking forward to seeing her in more projects and would love to see this character in another movie not necessarily in SS3 either

She was absolutely the heart of the movie and Sebastian was cute AF.

Daniela is also rather attractive

One of my takeaways: its a very good thing that Ratcatcher is basically the nicest, most well adjusted member of the group.

. . . she was also arguably the most powerful member of the group, in potentially horrifying manners. Most members of the Suicide Squad couldn't kill cities; she could. :)

This was her first major role and she was great. I know this movie isn’t meeting box office expectations but hope she gets more work out if it.

She reminds me of Ana de Armas.

Tbh, I thought she was the same actress who played Ghost in Ant-Man 2 :o

Loved Daniela, hope to see more of her. Wasn't expecting her to be so damn OP.

with her being the breakout character of this film... how long til Marvel fire-back with a squirrel girl project lol (same energy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"