"Daredevil" film recently broadcast on BBC1(UKTV)

Personally I think Daredevil DC was the best Marvel adaptation. Duncan did Kingpin justice better than anyone I can imagine out there could have done. I hate it when people bring up the colour of his skin as a negative on this movie. Seriously, who else could have pulled off the look and still be a good enough actor to make it work. Collin Farrell nailed bullseye and Affleck was great too. Garner on the other hand, not so great, but still not enough to ruin the movie for me.

For what it's worth, I can't remember if it was in the comic adaption, or commentary, or somewhere else, but DD could hear Urichs car coming down the street and timed throwing Bullseye out of the window so he wouldn't hit the ground; hence why he says "Bullseye"!......

~†~§iX~†~;12413549 said:
For what it's worth, I can't remember if it was in the comic adaption, or commentary, or somewhere else, but DD could hear Urichs car coming down the street and timed throwing Bullseye out of the window so he wouldn't hit the ground; hence why he says "Bullseye"!......

That's what I always thought happend.

Spider–Man;12356652 said:
It can't be that long. I thought it was like 3 years between pics. When did Elektra come out? The deadline has to be any time now.

Don't get your hopes up. Daredevil is hardly at the forefront of Marvel's plans right now.

Daredevil was a pretty good film, I dug it...

But I do want a sequel so bad... MSJ is a piece of **** director, man that guy is bad... watching the making of on the DVD I can see him making bad decisions, I'm yelling at the screen!

Duncan was a sweet kingpin, he has to return to the character for sure.
Colin Farrell was ****ty, the whole character of Bullseye was poorly executed.

I'd like to see the guardian devil storyline used in some way for the sequel, possibly with Kevin Smith writing the script, not directing though.

I think DDs costume was good aswell... It couldnt have been spandex like spideys, DD needs protection on his skin, he's not strong like spidey.

Anyway the point of me rambling on here is just that I want a sequel really bad.

Who should play DD apart from Ben?

MANIPS? Are there any old ones from the first film before Affleck was announced?

Cheers,
N.

Poor people. They have to suffer from this piece of garbage.

You know I think this is a great marvel movie film, I've got it on DVD as I liked it that much better then some they had made its good.

I love the Director's Cut, goddamn :up:

Btw, people are STILL on the "I hate Affleck!!!1" bandwagon? :(

A few are, but they don't realise Ben Affleck is better than everyone.

I recently watch the Director's Cut. Before I give my reaction, I'll give you some backstory. I originally saw Daredevil on a plane, where pretty much any standard for movie quality is thrown out the window because you just want to relieve the boredom. It was awful. Now, I was hesitant with the Director's Cut but I gave it a chance. It's actually pretty good. It's not just adding in some shots, or extending some scenes, the whole tone of the movie changed. It's like an entirely different film.

I haven't seen the Director's Cut, did it come out over here?

The DC is a vast improvement over the theatrical cut. It feels deeper and more complex a movie. The character arcs have improved most definitely, and I love how they added the secondary arc with that rapper. It demonstrated Matt the 'lawyer'.

Loved the car bit too, when Matt tracked the guy down and he mentioned attempting to drive as a blind man.

The main problem with The DD movie is that they released the wrong version to the theatres!

The Directors cut is one of the very best superhero movies ever! It's the version that should of been released worldwide!

sorry for the weird question, but what's different about the director's cut? I'm in the philippines, and it's nowhere to be found here, so i'll probably won't be able to see it.

I'm sure there's a site that lists everything but basically you get to see more time spent on Matt Murdock's origin and relationship with his father as well as his work as a lawyer. There's an entire subplot about the murder of a prostitute and this drug addict is framed for it. Matt is the only person that believes the man is innocent so he sets out to solve the mystery and discover who in fact killed this woman (won't spoil that for you unless you ask). Fight scenes are longer and more brutal (oooh ESPECIALLY his fight with the Kingpin. Puts Spider-man's final fight with the Green Goblin to shame). There's no sex scene with Elektra (because it made no sense) and there are more Bullseye scenes as well as swearing. Oh and Kingpin is shown killing a bodyguard.

Overall just a faaar better movie. I just might watch it again right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"