Daredevil S1 vs Wandavision S1

The choice is between in my opinion, a REALLY fumbled attempt at being "different" in the mold of LEGION which just falls really ****ing flat...

And maybe one of the best products ever to come off the Marvel assembly line, which actually had very little input from Feige and Co. given the corporate arraingments at the time oddly enough.

This isn't even close and in... A year no one will remember WV.

200.gif

Seems like you want everything to be the same. What's wrong with some variety? I love the Marvel movies and I really love that Daredevil doesn't feel like them. :daredevil
Of course I want everything to be same genre because MCU started on that. Superhero-ing action sequences with some comedy. Drama is there when it's needed. Dialogue is good and not that boring to listen to( FATWS episode 5 is drama heavy and I enjoyed it( not as much as EP3 and 4), some parts were kinda boring but not DD level boring that I had to drop it).
Variety would've been cool if they started with that. Imagine watching Dragon Ball for 20 years to be like Action-adventure with some comedy and drama and suddenly there is Dragon Ball Love which is drama, romance slice of life show.
That's why I wanna see what will Kevin do to DD. As far as I know DD will have long term presence from now on. I like DD, Charlie did great but Netflix shows aren't for everyone.

The choice is between in my opinion, a REALLY fumbled attempt at being "different" in the mold of LEGION which just falls really ****ing flat...

And maybe one of the best products ever to come off the Marvel assembly line, which actually had very little input from Feige and Co. given the corporate arraingments at the time oddly enough.

This isn't even close and in... A year no one will remember WV.

Fairly standard MCU fare then?

I do fear that you're right here. And even worse, that WV won't even be the only MCU Disney+ to come out this year about which that can be said...

Just want to note I like Daredevil S1 better than Falcon and Winter Soldier too.

something like this:

1. Daredevil S3 (9.0/10)
2. Daredevil S1 (9.0/10)
3. Daredevil S2 (9.0/10)
4. The Punisher S1 (8.5/10)

5. Falcon and The Winter Soldier (8.5/10)
6. Jessica Jones S1 (8.5/10)
7. WandaVision (8.0/10)
8. Luke Cage S2 (7.5/10)
9. Luke Cage S1 (7.5/10)
10. The Defenders (7.5/10)
11. Punisher S2 (7.0/10)
12. Iron Fist S2 (7.0/10)
13. Jessica Jones S2 (7.0/10)
14. Iron Fist S1 (6.5/10)

Of course I want everything to be same genre because MCU started on that. Superhero-ing action sequences with some comedy. Drama is there when it's needed. Dialogue is good and not that boring to listen to( FATWS episode 5 is drama heavy and I enjoyed it( not as much as EP3 and 4), some parts were kinda boring but not DD level boring that I had to drop it).
Variety would've been cool if they started with that. Imagine watching Dragon Ball for 20 years to be like Action-adventure with some comedy and drama and suddenly there is Dragon Ball Love which is drama, romance slice of life show.
That's why I wanna see what will Kevin do to DD. As far as I know DD will have long term presence from now on. I like DD, Charlie did great but Netflix shows aren't for everyone.

Yo, isnt this exactly what WandaVision did though? We had 11 years of Action Adventure in the MCU and then they made a sitcom romcom romance/drama?

Yo, isnt this exactly what WandaVision did though? We had 11 years of Action Adventure in the MCU and then they made a sitcom romcom romance/drama?

Not really. Sitcom is still comedy and it wasn't regular in all episodes just in a couple in beginning. Later it became action-y with some thriller aspects like normal MCU trope( except thriller parts in some MCU movies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"