Darren Aronofsky to Direct Courtroom Drama Centered Around Artificial Intelligence

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
Darren Aronofsky to Direct Courtroom Drama Centered Around Artificial Intelligence for Paramount

Oscar-nominated filmmaker Darren Aronofsky is attached to direct an untitled courtroom drama centered around artificial intelligence, the Tracking Board has learned.

Joe Epstein wrote the script, and Aronofsky will produce the film under his Paramount-based Protozoa banner.

Representatives for Paramount and Aronofsky did not respond to the Tracking Board’s requests for comment early Monday morning, and the story broke hours later on a rival site.

Paramount recently released Aronofsky’s Noah and is prepping the fall release of his home invasion thriller mother! starring Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeifer.

CAA represents Aronofsky, who is also a producer on Studio 8’s White Boy Rick movie starring Matthew McConaughey.

Cool.

Reminds me of when he was attached to RoboCop.

And Machine Man.

I wonder what the case will be about. I hope it isn't a robot that wants to be human, because that was done before with Isaac Asimov's The Bicentennial Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"