DC versus Marvel

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score

I know it’s unlikely but hypothetically how would you do a DC versus marvel movie. I mean, Gunn is sort of marvel’s favourite son and if anyone can he could

I think it's gonna happen at some point. There's a gazillion dollars in the table if they make that movie the right way. Sure, lots of moving parts (both in front and behind the camera). But I think it's gonna happen. Specially if superhero movies start making less and less money 10, 15 years from now. This will certainly help everyone involved.

I doubt it.

Marvel is doing good on its own. Also, since when two major studios coproduce a blockbuster movie? I don't think I know any film that both Disney/WB produced.

I think it's gonna happen at some point. There's a gazillion dollars in the table if they make that movie the right way. Sure, lots of moving parts (both in front and behind the camera). But I think it's gonna happen. Specially if superhero movies start making less and less money 10, 15 years from now. This will certainly help everyone involved.

I think it's gonna happen at some point, though probably not anytime soon ,given that DC Studios is still getting it's sea legs.

I don't think, for example , it will happen with the current actors playing MCU and DC characters.

But I don't see it as an impossible scenario in the distant future.

At the end of the day , If both studios / and or Sony, see a financial advantage to a crossover film, they'll find a way to make it happen.

Yeah, there would be people in fandom against it, but they would be overruled by the potential financial benefits from the GA ,who wouldn't be hung up on seeing a Batman meets Spiderman film, for example.

There would certainly be an audience for it , putting aside potential fan reservations about a crossover.

I think if/when it does happen, it will be on the smaller scale of Superman and Captain America , Spiderman meets Batman, or Wonder Woman teams up with Thor film.

You can never say never in Hollywood.

For that to happen I agree DC needs to get much mcu better!! Marvel has no reason to do it at this time!! At some point though if money is right…..

Its only going to happen once Disney acquires DC Comics and the film rights. I just don't see how can Disney let DC films become stronger by letting their Marvel characters appear in a movie with DC characters. Its only going to benefit Warner Bros. Discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"