DEAD OR ALIVE TRAILER (No big shock, it sucks)

gvcool2founder of thepbw club phillipe band wagon quote
wouldn't the founder be his wife reese witherspoon?

3dman27 said:
it's not out till oct 20th s.l.

In the other thread it said it came out on DVD on the 28th of August. It got a UK cinema release (albeit limited) this friday, but picture a US movie comin out in the UK first let alone a diposable jawn like this. Its rare

swifty said:
for God's Sake.....please Stop Making Video Game Movies.....please!!!!!!!

thats such an ignorant statement, because with the right director/crew/cast, what does it matter what the source is, it has as much chance as being a success as a novel adaptation

Super_Ludacris said:
In the other thread it said it came out on DVD on the 28th of August. It got a UK cinema release (albeit limited) this friday, but picture a US movie comin out in the UK first let alone a diposable jawn like this. Its rare
its going to theaters

Super_Ludacris said:
I saw it and thought it was shyt. If my opinon gives you a seizure dont read it and stop defending the movie over anyone who has a difference of opinion.

*****ing about it once is fair enough. *****ing about it for pages and pages must get tiresome. I just don't see the point of complaining about it for ages, and I dont see the point of seeing a movie that you think looks completely ****ty. I think it's kinda stupid. If I don't like the look of a trailer or movie, do you know what I do? Don't watch it. It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"