Deleted Scenes

AssMan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Now that most of us have seen the movie lets talk about the deleted scenes. One scene I noticed that was deleted was in the Comic Con footage where Blackheart is at the bar & he says "You've come to start the war I've come to win the war". That line was cut. Post here any scenes you noticed that was deleted.

The return to Kryptonscene!

Oh, whoops! Wrong movie!!!

:)

Steve

There was a scene involving Blackheart and the Caretaker that was cut out.

Serious:

I think everything in photos, trailers and tv-spots is in it.

About Comic Con: Haven't seen that!!!

Steve

Yea i noticed that to. List of scenes i noticed that were cut were:

Blackheart firsts meets Ghost Rider:

BH: Looking for Someone?

GR: VIOLATOR!

BH: We're not going to have any meaningful dialogue are we?

GR: BACK TO HELL!

BH: I didnt think so

There was also scene where blackheart visits caretaker and beats him up, extended bar scene (Blackheart drunking the drunk from under the guy he sucked the life out of) and extended chopper scene ("Back Off")

You can almost tell when watching the movie that things were cut in certain places. I noticed a few things anyway.

Wasn't there a a line by Caretaker about Blackheart needing Ghost Rider's power? I remember it even being in the final trailer, so if there was a change to that plot, it must have been really last minute. Not to mention scenes with Roxanne and Johnny in the alley behind his loft, and it looks like he's about to change, and he's trying to warn her.

"I'm not goin' anywhere"

Yeah. I remember that. Seems there's a lot of stuff not there...

This'll definitely have an extended cut for sure. Still, Im surprised it works as well as it does the way it was cut together. It's farely cohesive narrative-wise. The part where Blackhart jumps at the screen out of no where was obviously just thrown in for no good reason though.

You can almost tell when watching the movie that things were cut in certain places. I noticed a few things anyway.
I know, there just seemed to be missing spots, and it wasn't just storytelling.

Not to mention scenes with Roxanne and Johnny in the alley behind his loft, and it looks like he's about to change, and he's trying to warn her.

I wanted to see that scene

^Yeah, I also wanted to see that "Warning" scene.

But, thats why there is DVD folks.

CAH

I just hope the deleated scene are IN the movie and not added a a bonus feature.

Yeah I noticed a few things from the trailers and such missing. I wanted to see this scene.

40ojspt.jpg

That's not in the movie?!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:hulk:

Don't forget Fonda did on interview on set where he said he had just filmed a scene where Mephisto found out he wasn't THE devil

If it hasn't been mentioned, the scene where Blackheart is whooping Caretaker with Caretaker's shovel. They have pics of it on the official website, and it was in the novel.:(

If it hasn't been mentioned, the scene where Blackheart is whooping Caretaker with Caretaker's shovel. They have pics of it on the official website, and it was in the novel.:(

Yes I was looking for that scene too.

I noticed they cut the scene at the end after Ghost Rider gives Blackheart the pennance stare. Blackheart goes down and GR walks away, but what you missed was when this 8-foot tall mouthless-monster with long black spines rises up behind GR and wraps its tail around his skull, dragging GR down to Hell. Then there's ten minutes of the best fight-footage ever, Ghost Rider taking off his gloves to reveal flaming skeletal fists and duking it out with a giant demon Blackheart while countless minions are clawing away at him from behind. It ends with Ghost Rider getting held down and Blackheart tearing open his chest only to find Ghost Rider's glowing sigil there and accidentally releasing the demon Zarathos, who hands Blackheart his ass and tosses GR back up to the living world, powers intact and able to control his Rider form any time he wants.

Why they cut that out of the movie I'll never know. *shrugs*

^No way! I don't believe it! That better be a lie! That is some bs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"