Let's talk deleted scenes (merged)

phoenix'sfire

Civilian
Reaction score
hey its been about a day since i saw the film and iv just watched all the trailers again and i v noticed 3 scenes so far tht have been cut :
  • wolverine convincing iceman not to fight and iceman saying ' were not kids anymore'
  • iceman kissing shadowcat, or kitty wotever
  • leech moving on some sort of table through a hole with lights
  • and storm releasing water and flooding loads of mutants in the final battle
has anybody noticed any other scenes deleted or conspiracys about scenes deleted, im shor there must of been more colossus or even jugganaut.

Jean coming out of the water at Alkali lake.

tht would of been good instead of some light, although im glad they did that to connect to the fire in x2

Not exactly no. MY guess is, that was from one of the alternate ending scenes, where she HADN'T taken the cure and was therefore telling Bobby that she's sorry she can't be a real girlfriend to him.

Yeah, there better be an extended version released.

Me neither... perhaps we'll see the firebird... or not at all. gah. well whatever.

LOL......don't think we'll ever see a firebird. My guess is that they tried and couldn't come up with anything that looked convincing enough. I was happy with super creepy Jean.

i think the connection between the phienix from x2 to x3 was very good, because when you think about it althouh you didnt see it there was light when jean came from the water, and she was lit up in x2, it just the rest of x3 she became more and more darker so used the wierd looking jean effect instead, where as the firey effect was more like the phoenix that was in control, and good seens as she saved the x men from drowning

Good point. I can see the logic in that. Also, with Pyro blowing everything up, was there really any call for extra fire effects?

yer, i cudnt help laugh when quill arclight and phylocke blew up though, it was so funny, i think although it was suitable the way phoenix killed people, it was funny

i was actually thinking if i made x men 4, phylocke would be a main character, last night when i watched the film, my jaw dropped, i was rather angry lol

I already said this, but I really liked the line Wolverine gave to Iceman about not coming home, I wonder why that was cut?:confused:

gd point, but i think because this film was mostly trying to get as much action in, they probably wanted to skip all the emotional and deep storylines

i cant genuinly remember the close up of pyros face looking very worried when magneto was giving his sppech in the forest

Storm wasn't meant to flood the battlefield at the end. It was Jean all along.

britrogue said:
Yeah, poor old Psylocke did get a crap part!
well they kinda portry her as a nightcrawler /kitty blend. and she was not on the screen when arcglight and quills exploded so maybe she could have teleported away lol

...yeah, they left everything in, according to Simon and Ratner. Only cut a 30 second scene....:rolleyes:

1. Wolverine's speech from the trailer, "You go to war, you might not come home, she might not come home, you think of that?" Iceman's response was "We're not kids anymore."

2. Trask from the trailer saying, "You know what needs to be done."

3. Bobby and Kitty's kiss.

4. Simon said that Colossus would speak while metalled up in the movie.

I'm sure there are more things that I am not thinking of, but do any of you find it irritating that they only cut a '30 second scene'. Right. Who knows what else they cut....

Wolverini said:
Alot more has been cut , then has been revealed me thinks.

Lets summarize shall we?

- Colossus vs Juggernaut ( confirmed thanks to a small excerpt of a magazine and Kinberg )
- Storm's Tidal Wave ( As seen in the trailer )
- Jeans Firebird manifestation ( Confirmed by Kinberg / Zakk )
- Xaviers speech about Angels and Demons ( As heared in the trailer )
- Logans speech towards Bobby ( As seen in the trailer )

---

- Bobby and Kitty kissing ( As seen on leaked photo's )
- The Sentinel reveal ( according to IGN )
- Traskk having a larger role ( Confirmed in a magazine )
- Psylocke's PSI Blade ( Confirmed by Kinberg )
- Rogue's mother ( Confirmed! She was cast )
- Wolverine at the bar from X1 ( Confirmed! Bartender from X1 was cast ) ( Did anyone see him listed in the credits? )- Angel in the end-battle kicking other mutants asses ( As said by Ben Foster )

I'm sure we will get the Xtra Director's X-cut.....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"