Deleted Scenes

^No way! I don't believe it! That better be a lie! That is some bs!

Yeah, it's bs I was just being a smartalec. But now you're all thinking, "Well hell, why DIDN'T that happen?!" I figure they didn't want to completly scare the crap outta the little kids there, seeing a real demon Blackheart and hell might of been too much. There's always room for him if they ever make a GR #2, I mean Blackheart gets sent back to Hell how many times in the comic and kept coming back? I can always keep my fingers crossed. Really, I just hope they make a better demon-Blackheart figure in a new series of those GR movie figures. They made Vengeance and Scarecrow from the GR video game, and BH is in there in Demon form I hear.

I think, like everything, you start off at the basics and then you can get darker than before... just as long as you don't turn a Batman & Robin... getting parents sending angry letters- etc. those who have the Batman DVDs and have seen the special features- you know the story I'm talking about.

Anyways, Constantine showed hell- don't think many children had problems- just show hell like that... light, but dark. Just don't show people suffering and wailing in pain- but a place surrounded by hell fire with crawling demons and things? That would be "family friendly" (in a way, lol) while still being hell.

Fans yelled "science fiction" to FF, how more science fiction can you get than SS and Galactus? Fans yelling for demonic forms and possibly hell- then the sequel will probably show us that.

How about the scene where Blaze gets that cut that Caretaker stitched up for him?

I think, like everything, you start off at the basics and then you can get darker than before... just as long as you don't turn a Batman & Robin... getting parents sending angry letters- etc. those who have the Batman DVDs and have seen the special features- you know the story I'm talking about.

Anyways, Constantine showed hell- don't think many children had problems- just show hell like that... light, but dark. Just don't show people suffering and wailing in pain- but a place surrounded by hell fire with crawling demons and things? That would be "family friendly" (in a way, lol) while still being hell.

Fans yelled "science fiction" to FF, how more science fiction can you get than SS and Galactus? Fans yelling for demonic forms and possibly hell- then the sequel will probably show us that.
Constantine is rated "R". So there shouldn't have been that many "kids" being scared by it.

Yea i noticed that to. List of scenes i noticed that were cut were:

Blackheart firsts meets Ghost Rider:

BH: Looking for Someone?

GR: VIOLATOR!

BH: We're not going to have any meaningful dialogue are we?

GR: BACK TO HELL!

BH: I didnt think so
Uh, that was in the film.

If it hasn't been mentioned, the scene where Blackheart is whooping Caretaker with Caretaker's shovel. They have pics of it on the official website, and it was in the novel.:(

There's a Novel?!?! I'm SUCH a sucker for movie novelizations.

How about the scene where Blaze gets that cut that Caretaker stitched up for him?

It was in the movie - the cut came from the mugger who stabbed Ghost Rider in the alley, right before the first time the Penance Stare was used

Even though some good scens the movie still worked just fine for me. Hopefully on the DVD they'll talk about WHY BH didn't his final form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"