• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dennis the Menace is real

I'm not talking about killing pests. I kill flies and moths all the time.

Just the killing of these kinds of animals is sickening to me.

They should make a law...animals can only be killed if they are delicious.

The only attention that kid requires is a kick in the throat

How would an adult kick to the throat help him understand that what he did was wrong or possibly help change him now?(he's much easier to help as a child than as a fully grown adult - they tend to make excuses or reject different forms of treatment)

I'm still trying to figure out why he killed them and then fed them to another creature. Did he want to see what it was like? Did he think that he was helping the crocodile by feeding it? (Bear with me, I'm trying to think about this from a 7 yr old's perspective: how much does he really get?)

Kaine said:
Many serial killers tortured and killed animals as children.

Great point Kaine. Ted Bundy revealed in numerous interviews that torturing animals was one of the things that led him to desire to harm and eventually murder people.

Throat kicking aside....I really don't know what can be done to help this child....some people are just wired wrong and need professional help of the highest order

Throat kicking aside....I really don't know what can be done to help this child....some people are just wired wrong and need professional help of the highest order

Very true; mental disorders require trained professionals, but as I inferred earlier, he seems to have environmental influences that led to this type of outburst/action.

Disorders<and I'm not implying that this child has one; he could simply have a bad disposition or need an appropriate spanking> can receive a misdiagnosis or remain unnoticed for years. An example of that is in colonial times; people often thought that schizophrenics were demon-possessed or a bad omen. hahaha, it's quite hilarious now, but people were really that ignorant and easily stirred.

In this child's case, if he doesn't receive counseling and the discipline necessary to reinforce that, he might become a murderer. Maybe it's a house pet next time. Then, a farm animal or a wild one. Unfortunately, a human target could follow suit.

Obi-Ron said:
They should make a law...animals can only be killed if they are delicious.
hahahaha, I agree.:o

I was a vegan for 1/2 a year and believe me: nothing, no NOTHING replaces the great taste of a steak or cheeseburger.:woot: Wait a min. . . I like chinese. . . . my general sos might have been a hous. . . oh well.:csad::hehe:

Man, f*** Dennis the Menace. This is some Damien or 10 year old Michael Myers-style ****.

I'm still trying to figure out why he killed them and then fed them to another creature. Did he want to see what it was like? Did he think that he was helping the crocodile by feeding it? (Bear with me, I'm trying to think about this from a 7 yr old's perspective: how much does he really get?)

Honestly I just think there is something psychologically wrong. I don't know if he has a chemical imbalance, if his parents have screwed him up somehow, or what. A 7 year old that lacks basic empathy for other living things is a big danger sign that he will eventually hurt humans in the same way.

They might as well put him away under the supervision of doctors until they determine that he realises what he did was wrong.

Great point Kaine. Ted Bundy revealed in numerous interviews that torturing animals was one of the things that led him to desire to harm and eventually murder people.
So true
Not to mention. Serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer use to take animals and cut them open like a surgeon and said he liked the sound of their bodies and bones smashing together :o

So yeah, this kid needs some SERIOUS help, we don't want to have a psychopath in the making.

^I would definitely agree with a period of observation. For all we know, he displayed signs of dangerous physical aggression prior to this. A child does not simply decide to do this. There are tell-tale portents long before this occurs.

I wonder if anyone thought to ask about his relationship with his brother and if there have been any intense altercations between them. I know boys will be boys, but I'm sure that there are incidents that predate this one.

if his parents have screwed him up somehow, or what.
I'm usually not a fan of throwing parents under the bus or completely blaming them for a child's actions, but he is only 7. Why wasn't he with an adult in a zoo? That's one of the things that made me wonder about neglect. Unless there was some extraordinary circumstance that prevented his parents from knowing where he was, I'd like to know what kind of time is spent with him during the home environment. It's essential to his humanity. If he doesn't receive this, what you stated below could happen or something like that.

Kainedamo said:
A 7 year old that lacks basic empathy for other living things is a big danger sign that he will eventually hurt humans in the same way.
Yeah, unfortunately, and show little if any remorse.

They should lock the kid up for life, he's a serial killer in the making.

I don't understand. If he didn't get in with the goanna, how did she die?

Also this article made me want to cry :csad:

yes. Dennis playfully taunted teachers and neighbours but never committed murder

Last time I checked feeding animals to an crocodile wasn't murder. Sure this kid obviously had issues but give me a ****ing break. I'd like to know how this kid managed to handle a goanna without being torn to shreds.

image.php
image.php
image.php

-TNC

I'm not talking about killing pests. I kill flies and moths all the time.

Just the killing of these kinds of animals is sickening to me.
why? because they're bigger and cuter than the ones you kill? :huh:

correction: she did it once or so, I did the others :oldrazz:

They should have let the crocodile eat him. Stupid bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"