Depressed man tries suicide by tiger, gets rejected, is now even more depressed

Teelie

Fish Food
Reaction score
The source on this is a Chinese newspaper and it was re-reported from an Australian source so it may not be accurate, although the accompaying image gives it some credibilty.

rtx18z3h.jpg

Entering the tiger enclosure at the Chengdu Zoo in China’s southwest Sichuan province, a man made vigorous, but unsuccessful, attempts to entice the animals to eat him, a Chinese newspaper reported on Tuesday.

“I asked them to bite me and let them eat my meat, and so I did not fight back,” 27-year old Yang Jinhai told the Chengdu Business Daily.

Yang, who according to his brother suffers from mental health issues, climbed a tree to breach the enclosure. Stunned visitors witnessed how he made “exaggerated movements” for 20 minutes to tempt the Bengal tigers, but while scratching him and dragging him by the back of his neck, the beasts refused to devour him.

Zoo keepers finally tranquilized the tigers in order to rescue Yang, who is now being treated for depression.

Time Newsfeed

This guys soo despised even tigers won't eat him? Jeeze he must really suck.

I might as well say it.

david-caruso-sunglasses.jpg

I guess the tigers don't eat Chinese.....

why doesn't he just jump off a skyscraper ..or take pills ..cmon bro try harder

It's a sad state of affairs when tigers start to feel sorry for you.

He should have provoked a response. Like run away from the Tiger or act like prey. He tried to provoke it, so the Tiger thought he just wanted to play.

He should have whipped out an IPhone and started texting.

Cats hate being ignored for electronics.

He probably reeking of hormones released due to his depression. Tiger don't want that ****!

Sov, you son of a *****, I was about to make that joke! :argh:

I like the cut of your jib, but did you know what this isn't even my final form?

He lives and goes to the shrink

Sooo, good ending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"