Deus Ex.

I don't see where the game speed is

GOD ****ING DAMNIT ***** ASS ****E****

****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****!
Scroll to the very bottom, hit enter, and type in "go real slow", and then save it.

I went to the future, and lol'd at Deus Ex 3 never being released because some kid asploded the offices before it was finished.

Did he scream "go real slow guys, hahahahah, HAHAHAHAHAH!" before detonating the bomb?

You can use the "there is no spoon" cheat to slow down the game speed also. See GameFUQs.

There should have been an option to tell Manderley "you can suck these nuts".

The only person I really disliked in that game was Chad Dumier. Not for THAT reason, but he just pissed me off.

They work for everyone else. Clearly, you must be the problem :(

Yeah, that's why I am not getting a Dell this Christmas. (Already have one, nothing but problems since we got the damn thing.. also already obsolete when we purchased it, as well)

Gaming computers ftw. :up:

Yeah, that's why I am not getting a Dell this Christmas. (Already have one, nothing but problems since we got the damn thing.. also arleady obsolete when we purchased it, as well)

Gaming computers ftw. :up:

You have become Japanese.

You know I'v had this game for about 5 years and I only played some of it today and then took it out because that graphics are so dated. I'll stick to playing Crysis and COD4. I feel bad because it seems like an interesting game from what you people say and I remember it being extensively talked about when it 1st came out.

Prepare to be utterly annihilated by GFreeman and co. :csad:

I guess you also don't watch movies in black and white, no matter if they're some of the best ever made (Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Schindler's List {for most of the film], Dr. Strangelove, Red Beard, Rashomon, most of the Marx Brothers movies), any action movie that was made before the advent of CGI, or for that matter the movies that first used CGI because the graphics look so dated, even though they were all being extensively talked about when they first came out.

I watch and own many older films and ironically enough, every movie you mentioned I own on dvd and vhs. Hell, my favorite Bond movies are the early connery ones...I'm a movie ****e that would put most video shops to shame. My collection is THAT extensive...and that is one of the reasons I never got round to playing deus ex in the first place because I was building up my movie collection but you can't assume that, I'm like that just because I was turned off by Deus ex' graphics. Hell, I still play old psx games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"