World Devastator vs omega supreme!

dominikat

Civilian
Reaction score
These are the strongest in the transformers universe who do you think will win?

Omega - these are some of the strongest, but not the very strongest ones.

The strongest transformers in the universe? Unicron, Primus, Fortress Maximus and so on, deffinitely not devastator and omega supreme.

The strongest transformers in the universe? Unicron, Primus, Fortress Maximus and so on, deffinitely not devastator and omega supreme.
After those you named above (plus Metroplex and Trypticon), Omega is the strongest. He's stronger than all of the combiners, including Devastator.

No he's not, Omega Supreme is a huge puss. He nearly got killed by Menasor. Devastator got taken out by the Dinobots more than once. Hell leaving out the god formers (Primus and Unicron) Galvatron followed very closely by Sixshot are probably the strongest.

ok how about omega supreme vs predaking. i mean predaking was like twice the size of superion and defensor. but than again think about it. its a robot thats as tall as like 2 or 3 robots with the strength of 5 and there fighting something the size of a rocket base. and whatsw with devestator being one of the strongest. i think bruticus should be way stronger than devestator. i meand devestator was like bulldozers and stuff and bruticus was military vehicles. and predaking is gigantic.

Skylinx kicked Predakings ass repeatedly. Truth is Omega Supreme was a paper tiger. When ever a real fight came along he was KO'ed quick. The base bots (other than Wussy Supreme) are stronger than the combiners. As they are both big and don't have that whole break apart when punch hard enough or slammed into the ground weakness.

i dont think devestator was that strong because remember the movie. rumble or some other casset was able to take devestator apart

I believe Grimlock, Galvatron, and Sixshot were the strongest Transformers. It was said that Galvatron had no known physical weaknesses.

I believe Grimlock, Galvatron, and Sixshot were the strongest Transformers. It was said that Galvatron had no known physical weaknesses.

I meant to say they are the strongest among the non-base Transformers. We all know that Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Trypticon, and Scorponok were the most powerful.

well next to unicron and primus but they were like transformer gods

I'm a mediocre fan of Transformers; was a huge fan of Beast Wars and a huge fan of the movie itself ('07 one), but Omega Supreme...can someone give me some information on OS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"