Revenge of the Fallen Devastator screentime?

dominikat

Civilian
Reaction score
I hope that this transformer wont be in the movie to just fill up some time and get defeated in a silly way.The main factor determining the strenght of the transformers is the size.The bigger they are the stronger they are and since devastator is going to be the biggest i really hope he is gona kick ass and is going to be the strongest robot in the movie and also shown in the end as something as a final battle.

IMO we will only see him in Egypt at the end. He will be the Fallen's creation after the Fallen is nearly defeated.

Devastator looks like he cannot even stand up, probably going to be crawling the whole movie

Most likely, yes, because he's so freaking tall..so him "crawling" like an ape, gorilla, whatever would make sense if he's "built" like a gorilla.

And, yah, for a long time now we've known that he is only in Egypt, so him being the Fallen's creation makes a lot of sense and why he has a green "glow", and not the regular red eyes/blue eyes as the Decepticons/Autobots. He's a minion of the Fallen, that's it.

But I say he gets a good ten minutes.

That's being ASIDE the time of the separate Constructions themselves. The seven shows up in different times, but Fallen just brings them together in Egypt.

Should be more time than Venom though, lol.

Im guessing the green glow is to signify that he's a new type of transformer that doesn't side with any faction or it can just be some kind of reference too the G1-devastator.

I also hope he gets way more screen time than venom as well and hope he doesn't get killed off too quickly.

Hopefully one or more of the autobots will take him down and not some human like the whole thing with sam and megatron at the end of the first film.:whatever:

why would devstator get a lot of screentime?

he is obviously there for the final battle. they think the won and then he comes. then the last minutes of the battle to defeat him.

I hope Devastator will win the fight, and Autobots have to figure out how to kill it in the sequel. Killing it too quickly will be a shame.

I hope Devastator will win the fight, and Autobots have to figure out how to kill it in the sequel. Killing it too quickly will be a shame.
that could work, or the autobots win but Devastator lives.

If Fallen creates Devastator, then wouldn't Fallen have to survive if Devastator lives?

If Fallen creates Devastator, then wouldn't Fallen have to survive if Devastator lives?

Not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying "wouldn't the Fallen somehow be connected to Devastator due to him creating him, in which case if Fallen dies so does Devs?" If so then well no. Devastator wouyld be combined unnaturally from the constructicons as we know. Since they are indepedant from each other way, if the Fallen and Devs were connected the worst that would happen is if the Fallen died Devs would break back up into his Contructicon segments.

If you are merely saying that the Fallen would have to create Devs before he died, well yes obviously but like I said the Fallen will use his last ounce of power to create Devs. (Possibly)

Could the film end with him created and coming across the desert?

I am just asking given Optimus solo cannot even fight Megatron let alone the Fallen. I see him combing with jetfire just to "defeat" those two. As a last act, the Fallen could "create" devestator who you see approaching the autobots that think they have won the day and then fade to black.

I bit far fetched but I would not surprised that they have the third movie already planned.

If I had to make a comparison, I'd go with the Staypuft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

Same type of role, same type of scale, etc, etc.

Devastator looks like he cannot even stand up, probably going to be crawling the whole movie
well yeah, it would be hard on the 2 constructions that make the feet to walk upright with that much mass above them. Devastator might be able to stand upright but I dought he will be walking upright.

Could the film end with him created and coming across the desert?

I am just asking given Optimus solo cannot even fight Megatron let alone the Fallen. I see him combing with jetfire just to "defeat" those two. As a last act, the Fallen could "create" devestator who you see approaching the autobots that think they have won the day and then fade to black.

I bit far fetched but I would not surprised that they have the third movie already planned.

I doubt Bay would give us a cliffhanger, he has stated in the past he wants these movies the play out as stand alones.

Not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying "wouldn't the Fallen somehow be connected to Devastator due to him creating him, in which case if Fallen dies so does Devs?" If so then well no. Devastator wouyld be combined unnaturally from the constructicons as we know. Since they are indepedant from each other way, if the Fallen and Devs were connected the worst that would happen is if the Fallen died Devs would break back up into his Contructicon segments.

If you are merely saying that the Fallen would have to create Devs before he died, well yes obviously but like I said the Fallen will use his last ounce of power to create Devs. (Possibly)

Even if Fallen uses his last ounce of power to create Devastator, then there is that connection, and it would only make sense if Fallen is still alive if Devastator is alive as well.

Just like the Allspark, even if there is that one shard, it still has power. So if Fallen creates a 120 ft. robot, then there is still that bit of power keeping Fallen alive.

That is, if Fallen does indeed create Devastator.

I doubt Bay would give us a cliffhanger, he has stated in the past he wants these movies the play out as stand alones.

Didn't he already say that there won't be a cliffhanger anyways?

Ha ha, I agree. :o

Heh, I was just playing around. But I wouldn't be surprised, last movie had a habit of showing off all the cool characters for 5-10 seconds at a time.

Didn't he already say that there won't be a cliffhanger anyways?

He was speaking about RotF for that, but he also said that he would like any TF movie he makes to play out as a stand alone.

^^ Well if you go by what he says then, most likely Optimus Prime will not die.

I see devastator being a long ago power of the transformers to combine and the decepticons use it to take back control pwer against the fallen

I wonder if he will say his famous line from the original G1 movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"