Did anyone see the Faust strsight to video adaptation?

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
All I know is it wasn't released in the UK and was straight to video in 2001. I'm assuming it was ****. Anyone seen it?

- Whirly

Yes.Jaw-droppingly bad.Then again,the guy who plays Faust delivers one of the most unintentionally funny performances I've ever seen.Plus "I have no womb!!!" is a fun catchphrase to use,whether meeting a stranger or just entering a room.

The Hero said:
Yes.Jaw-droppingly bad.Then again,the guy who plays Faust delivers one of the most unintentionally funny performances I've ever seen.Plus "I have no womb!!!" is a fun catchphrase to use,whether meeting a stranger or just entering a room.

Thanks for that. I would still like to see it but my fears about its quality appear more than justified.

- Whirly

Is that the one where the guy gets Wolverine-claws from the devil to avenge his murdered girlfriend, then slowly turns into a spandex-wearing super-hero demon thing that cracks bad jokes and eventually fights a cult? Cuz I saw that movie, and it was ****ed up. It was called "Faust: Love of the Damned".

I love the scene where the guy says "You are the universe!The alpha and omega!The beast with a thousand young!" and proceeds to give him...crappy metal claws.Which turn him into an action hero.He then dies,gets raped by a giant skeleton(the scene is supposed to be him killing death;I had listen to the commentary to figure out what he hell was going on sometimes) and comes back to life with an unexplained costume.Oh,and there's an S&M torture scene.I don't know if it has anything to do with the plot,but it's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"