Did Marvel ever merge its comics into one big DVD?

SpandexFan

Civilian
Reaction score
This may have an obvious answer but I haven't read a comic in several years. Watching all the great superhero movies of the past decade has reignited my interest in these classic stories.

I know that MAD Magazine once releasd a CD series that scanned every MAD Magazine from 1970-2000 (roughly) and would allow you to read every single episode on one disc.

Did comics ever go digital? Did they ever release discs that allow us to read all the hundreds of classic issues instead of spending thousands of dollars at a comic book store for older issues?

I'd love to go over some of those classic X-Men and Batman comics. So many great stories.

sort of

EVERY comic, no

but they have done select titles, such as Spider-Man #1-500 on a set of 11 discs, and there's a set for x-men, fantastic four, and I think the Avengers.

but no, not for ALL of them on one disc, that'd be impossible with current data storage technology, I think

Are you talkin about like those fox kids videos cuz I saw lots of marvel cartoon movies.

Elijya said:
sort of

EVERY comic, no

but they have done select titles, such as Spider-Man #1-500 on one disc, and there's one for x-men, fantastic four, and I think the Avengers.

but no, not for ALL of them on one disc, that'd be impossible with current data storage technology, I think

Sorry, misleading title. I meant all of X-Men on one disc, all of Avengers on one disc, and so on.... (And even Batman or Superman because they're the few DC titles that were worth reading ten years ago. I don't know what DC is like now. Oh yeah, and shout out to Justice League, that title was da shizzle forizzle, especially the first 30 issues.)

DC has never done any that I'm aware of

U.S War Machine said:
Are you talkin about like those fox kids videos cuz I saw lots of marvel cartoon movies.
no, he's talking about scans of the actual comics on CD-Roms

Man if I had the time to read those I'd probably buy them...
Those old Avengers stories were always a lot of fun.

For some reason I hate the idea of buying them, takes the fun out of hunting for backissues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"