Did you like AN American Werewolf In London?

PalmerTheThing

Pilot for US POST #31
Reaction score
This was by far the best Werewolf movie of all time. WhaT are ur thoughts/

My favorite part of the movie was the transformation. That was SOOOO sick when his head got all disnformed.

GhostRider5006 said:
My favorite part of the movie was the transformation. That was SOOOO sick when his head got all disnformed.
Amazing visual effects for its time, it still holds solid today.

Yeah...they need to make more werewolf movies. Vampires are soo played out. :(

Why is that Werewolf by Night movie taking forever to get made.

Finally watched the whole thing a few months ago. It's very good.

Mmmmmmmmm, good movie.

The Werewolf was BIG and looked great.

American werewolf in paris wasent as good as the first one.

Great film, you can't say that about a lot of werewolf movies.

Silver Bullet anyone?

Oh but yes...I do love An American Werewolf in London. Its a great flick.

One of my all time favorite movies. Great show. Transformation was one of the best.

Great movie. I'd recommend it for movie night when you have the whole family together, kids included. It's great for the little ones.

:)

I didn't really care for it. The humor didn't work for me, the characters were paper thin and just not very likable, not unlikable really, just not very likable so I didn't care for their plight and the acting was poor especially the lead actor and his dead friend. The famous transformation scene was good but the Warewolf looked really fake and, I'm assuming because I'm only 22, that the SFX for that just didn't hold up very well. Nothing really seemed to be happening thoughout the entire film and the ending was too abrupt and anticlimactic.

It's one of my top 5 favorite films.

But wait.....didn't I make a thread on this a couple of weeks ago?!

I think I did...

BTW...that transformation was the shiz! I lvoed all of it...and it's so painful to watch because you feel like it's YOU transforming...plus Sam Cooke's "Blue Moon" was the perfect song for it!

CAH

The best werewolf movie ever,imo.The transformation scene is rather disturbing and impressive!

I loved it. :)
Makes me think of my childhood. :huh:

It's probably one of the 10 best horror films ever made.
It has an quirky almost nihilistic sense of humor..which appeals to me personally.
The strength of that film is that it starts to charm you with a bit of a chuckle and then does a complete 180 on you and just grabs you by the throat. And CGI certainly serves it's purpose...but there is something I just find very fun about watching pupets, animatronics or good make-up effects. And as far as those type of effects go, this movie is an A+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"