Digital copies

TheDreamMaster

The Night He Came Home...
Reaction score
So I've neve rused any of my digital copies, and am aware that the WB digital copies run out after a certain point. However, the non-WB ones that come with a seperate disc, do they ever expire? I don't ever really see the need even with my Ipod, but in case I do, will the ones with discs stll work later or do they all expire at some point?

I didn't even know they expired, guess I should toss out the ones I have or play frisbees with 'em.

Yes digital copies have an expiration date & it should tell in the info that comes with the disc how long they are good for.

The Back to the Future Trilogy Digital Copies expire and that's a Universal release. And the worst part is the package is specifically designed to hold these three extra discs. Once they expire, here are these three useless discs just sitting behind the Blu-Rays. :cmad:

That's bull ****. Most of the time, you pay extra for the digital copy. Even if you don't, YOU BOUGHT THE MOVIE. No need to have it expire. Only allowing one download, sure I can understand that, but exiring? **** that noise.

(as you can tell, I've never gotten around to downloading most of my digital copies...)

I have not done any of mine, but I agree. For an extra disc that takes up space in the box that costs extra, they really should not expire. Complete bull****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"