Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

Joker 2 is done filming and it’s been revealed that the movie is set five years after joker. Setting the movie placed to 1986.

Wait a minute… the animated Harley Quinn show is in the multiverse order?

Let me guess… is it the James Gunn cameo and stuff?

Cause you know? The animated stuff might be part of this multiverse in some sort of weird way.

Wait a minute… the animated Harley Quinn show is in the multiverse order?

Let me guess… is it the James Gunn cameo and stuff?

Cause you know? The animated stuff might be part of this multiverse in some sort of weird way.

In Titans when Beast Boy is travelling through the multiverse we hear Kailey Cuoco's version of Harley Quinn, thus establishing that this version is indeed a part of the multiverse.

Woah! The flash movie takes place before the events of Gotham Knights?

What about the events of season 9 of the tv show of the same name? Is it before the events of the movie or after? ☹️

Woah! The flash movie takes place before the events of Gotham Knights?

What about the events of season 9 of the tv show of the same name? Is it before the events of the movie or after? ☹️
Not counting when they go back in time it likely takes place near the end of 2022 while Gotham Knights takes place in early 2023.

Dude… I think you really need to add the boys right now cause uh…

There might be a huge possibility that Gen V could be introducing the vampires from Preacher and do the whole “Oh they’re in the same universe this entire time” thing like in the comics.

I know this is not what you had in mind but I’ll keep an eye out for that possibility.

Dude… I think you really need to add the boys right now cause uh…

There might be a huge possibility that Gen V could be introducing the vampires from Preacher and do the whole “Oh they’re in the same universe this entire time” thing like in the comics.

I know this is not what you had in mind but I’ll keep an eye out for that possibility.
I just read that Homelander and Peacemaker will both be appearing in Mortal Kombat 1. I know it's just a video game but still.
That would be amazing though if Preacher and The Boys were in the same universe.

I just saw Teen Titans Go being part of the Beast Boy traveling the multiverse clip.

I think it's safe to say that there's a BIG possibility that the animated stuff as far as we know could be more interconnected with the live-action stuff than we originally thought of. Or at least like... three as far as we know? But yeah this is something, isn't it?

I just saw Teen Titans Go being part of the Beast Boy traveling the multiverse clip.

I think it's safe to say that there's a BIG possibility that the animated stuff as far as we know could be more interconnected with the live-action stuff than we originally thought of. Or at least like... three as far as we know? But yeah this is something, isn't it?
Because it showed him on a TV screen I more or less take it as an in-universe TV show.
I'd add the DCAU before TTG I feel.

Because it showed him on a TV screen I more or less take it as an in-universe TV show.
I'd add the DCAU before TTG I feel.

Speaking of which, how is your progress on the DC Animated Multiverse been? It’s been awhile since I ever saw it.

Speaking of which, how is your progress on the DC Animated Multiverse been? It’s been awhile since I ever saw it.
I haven't really been working on it to be honest with you.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but that's interesting!

Oh indeed. This means one thing… I guess DC is trying to integrate the animated stuff in their multiverse as well.

Which would also means that the entirety of DC animation could be expanded in those early eras due to the fact that My Adventures with Superman like… did this connection that you have to like… come to your own conclusion on.

Odd question...
I use one color scheme for one individual Hero/Team. Shazam and Shazam: Fury of the Gods uses one color.
Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc.
But I used two different ones for Suicide Squad and The Suicide Squad. Should I just make them one color scheme?
Like I said, it's a pointless odd question but I wanna know what people think.

is it my imagination or my bad eyesight, but where in your massive effort are The Adentures of Superboy?... I do not see those episodes included... at least I THINK I haven't... the episodes were in syndication somewhere in the late 80's til the early 90's, I believe...

is it my imagination or my bad eyesight, but where in your massive effort are The Adentures of Superboy?... I do not see those episodes included... at least I THINK I haven't... the episodes were in syndication somewhere in the late 80's til the early 90's, I believe...
We'll be adding those eventually

Man this timeline needs a major update. You’ve missed some dates that went passed by.

The entire Swamp Thing (1990) series has finally been added to the timeline!

The final episodes of Doom Patrol have been added to the timeline.

The last few years of the Chrome Age have been rearranged significantly.

The only reason the Green Hornet TV show is on this list is that it takes place on Earth-66, along with Batman. Other than that, Green Hornet media isn't related to the DC Universe (although we can assume these other Green Hornets DO exist on other earths).
I know that the Green Hornet makes an appearance in Batman but is the Green Hornet show truly set on Earth-66? The reason I ask this is because on December 9, 1966 The Green Hornet episode "The Secret Of The Sally Bell "the Batmobile is seen on a television receiver, turning around inside the Batcave. In the February 3, 1967, Green Hornet episode "Ace in the Hole", which was transmitted between the September 1966 and March 1967 Batman appearances (mentioned above), an unidentified episode of Batman is seen playing on a television set, showing Batman and Robin climbing a building. Wouldn't this imply that Batman is an in universe tv series on the Green Hornet TV Show and so making the Green Hornet set on an unspecifed Earth?

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Short - Mr. Parker's Cul De Sac: Mr. Parker Painting
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Short - Mr. Parker's Cul De Sac: Mr. Parker Mad Moves
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Short - Mr. Parker's Cul De Sac: Mr. Parker After 5
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Short - Mr. Parker's Cul De Sac: Mr. Parker Fish Food
Where can I find these? Only could find the Goodnight one on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"