Arrowverse General Arrowverse 5.0 + The Live-Action DC Multiverse Recommended Viewing Order / Watch Order

You know… since you added those On Star commercials, are you planning to add in more live action commercials featuring DC characters if it’s either original or like sorta in a movie tie in?

And what I’m talking about is the more story centric ads.

Cause I got a few.
What ya got?

And then there’s like ads for batman forever from McDonald’s which I’m not gonna flood in but if you like look em up it’s up to you to see if it like qualified as something close to a story ad.

But there is one holy grail of Batman ads.

The equal pay commercial!

Which I’m gonna be placing two versions of it!

This is the longer version.

And here’s the same ad but much shorter and it’s decent in quality.

There where also this American Express Commercial from 1998 featuring Jerry Seinfeld and Superman which by the way I’ll be showing ya the two short films in just a moment after this.

I'll have a look. I have seen a lot of these. Considered the Adam West equality one and the Batman Forever ones with Alfred for Coke and McDonalds.
Not gonna add the Seinfeld one because I can't consider that some kind of Earth that exists with the DC universe.
It's just Jerry living out a dream of hanging out with Superman lol|
But yes, I may add a few of these!

I'll have a look. I have seen a lot of these. Considered the Adam West equality one and the Batman Forever ones with Alfred for Coke and McDonalds.
Not gonna add the Seinfeld one because I can't consider that some kind of Earth that exists with the DC universe.
It's just Jerry living out a dream of hanging out with Superman lol|
But yes, I may add a few of these!

Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation!

hey! it's been a while since i've commented on here but i'm still checking to see the updates. i found out there's a non-canon short film starring falk hentschel (hawkman) and ciara reneé (hawkgirl) and i don't think there's any evidence as to where it might take place if it was canon but i wanna know where you'd put it if it was. here it is:

hey! it's been a while since i've commented on here but i'm still checking to see the updates. i found out there's a non-canon short film starring falk hentschel (hawkman) and ciara reneé (hawkgirl) and i don't think there's any evidence as to where it might take place if it was canon but i wanna know where you'd put it if it was. here it is:

Smallville have a fan film that starring the OG actors?

As much as I love Batman: Dead End, I don't think I'm going to be adding any non-canon fan films.
it's been so long though. Were these the actors from The Flash and Legends?

Wait a minute... let me get this straight, you are telling me that the terrible Gotham Knights show took place in 2014???

The same year that year three of the arrow verse takes place? The same year into which the universe was at its peak?

Woooooooow... That is some ****!

Wait a minute... let me get this straight, you are telling me that the terrible Gotham Knights show took place in 2014???

The same year that year three of the arrow verse takes place? The same year into which the universe was at its peak?

Woooooooow... That is some ****!
2015 actually.

2015 actually.

Woooooooow… That’s around the same year as when Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice takes place! The movie that actually is peak in that universe. Meanwhile, the universe of Gotham Knights doesn’t even gives the slightest respect for Batman and instead is another Elseworld storyline that probably the joker must had made up during his bedtime stories!

Woooooooow… That’s around the same year as when Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice takes place! The movie that actually is peak in that universe. Meanwhile, the universe of Gotham Knights doesn’t even gives the slightest respect for Batman and instead is another Elseworld storyline that probably the joker must had made up during his bedtime stories!
There's not 100% confirmation as of yet. As more episodes come out, the date could change.
Naomi was based in 2020 originally, just based on dates they were giving, but then the series jumped to 2022 based on new information.
So ya never know where these episodes could eventually end up on the timeline.

There's not 100% confirmation as of yet. As more episodes come out, the date could change.
Naomi was based in 2020 originally, just based on dates they were giving, but then the series jumped to 2022 based on new information.
So ya never know where these episodes could eventually end up on the timeline.

Oh that’s always true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"