Superman Returns Digital Projection Screens Around the World

bah! I should blow up this planet for the affront :mad: None for me in Ohio I can get too?

Morg said:
bah! I should blow up this planet for the affront :mad: None for me in Ohio I can get too?

Yea. It's pretty bad that some people have none whatsoever. You don't have one single one in your entire state?

I've have to drive nearly an hour away, but there is even one here in the great backwoods state I live in!! YAY!

bosef982 said:
Yea. It's pretty bad that some people have none whatsoever. You don't have one single one in your entire state?

oh sure, if I want to spend a few hours driving(and wasting gas!) all the way to it

The Revere Cinema in Massachussetts is about 10 minutes from my house, just saw the Sentinel there. Looks like good luck for me.

That sucks malt vinegar man.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
nearest is london..110 miles away.

better start walking :)

I think digital projection should be the standard in every big chain theater.:o

There are 13 Digitally projected theaters near me, and one is 2.68 miles from my house!! :D

yeah!, kinepolis in madrid, and i expect to have it also in imax, is there a list of wich imax cinemas are going to show SR around the world, just asking, thanks.

Holy S**t! My theater has DLP! I never knew that!

Nice, the one at the theater I've been going to for years and was gonna see SR at anyway is digital

I have to go atleast an hour to get to one near me.

Sweet. Only a 30 minute drive . . . plust allowance for waiting in line. It's gonna be hell.

bosef982 said:

I don't have one in my province Alberta either. We have Imax, so I can go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"