Disgaea 3 Announced!

KALEL114

Returned
Reaction score
February 27, 2008 - NIS America announced today that Disgaea 3 for the PlayStation 3 will be coming to the US. The next title in the Disgaea series, Disgaea 3 will arrive sometime in August 2008, and "makes a bold new step towards the next generation console with a whole new cast, story and game system."

For those unfamiliar with the franchise, Disgaea features immensely deep strategy RPG gameplay with a rich amount of humor and fantasy. The press release states that the third member of the series will feature a new object: the Geo Block. This object will give players access to terrain-altering abilities that will enable them to reach enemies on the battlefield they wouldn't normally be able to reach. Making a return to the series are the Geo Panels and the Item World, the latter of which gives players the option of exploring the world within any item in their inventory.

Although no other major details are given, the press release indicates that "plenty is due to arrive in the coming months."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/855/855328p1.html

1203746660981uy7.png

I am currently playing through Disgaea on the psp. I am also about halfway through my first play through of Makai Kingdom (also by Nippon Ichi).
Phantom Brave and La Pucelle are also waiting for me on the shelf, but there are not enough hours in the day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"