Disney's Tower of Terror - Scarlett Johansson to star

I had heard about this project but have no idea of what’s it about. I wonder if ScarJo is still going to star in it and I’m nterested to see what Taika does with this and specially if he’s working with ScarJo again because they worked well together in Jojo Rabbit.

So this could potentially start filming in the second half of 2022.

I had heard about this project but have no idea of what’s it about. I wonder if ScarJo is still going to star in it and I’m nterested to see what Taika does with this and specially if he’s working with ScarJo again because they worked well together in Jojo Rabbit.

So this could potentially start filming in the second half of 2022.
It's somewhat in the same vein as Jungle Cruise, based on the Disney ride. I know reports are still a little unclear whether or not Scarlett is going to star in it, but based on what comments were made after they reached a settlement, it sounds like she will.

It's somewhat in the same vein as Jungle Cruise, based on the Disney ride. I know reports are still a little unclear whether or not Scarlett is going to star in it, but based on what comments were made after they reached a settlement, it sounds like she will.
Ok gotcha. So we're looking at an adventure comedy "horror"/suspense sort of thing then.
Kind of lines up with certain aspects of Taika's filmmaking in stuff like What We Do In The Shadows and even Jojo Rabbit.

Ok, NOW I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"